JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Latest from Patreon.

As of today, we've got more than 1K+ new images (and still counting) and about 40+ animations (and more incoming as well). If no problems arise, I'm pretty sure everything (including the testing phase) will be done this month. No promises though.

Before jumping to Act II, a couple of earlier scenes will also be remade, including some dialogue and typos which I may have missed before. Mainly continuity errors, but you get the idea. I hired a friend (he said he'd work for free right now) to help me with some spelling/grammar stuff I usually often overlook. Hopefully, you'll be seeing fewer typos in the next updates (If not, I'll kick his ass for not doing a good job)

I know this game is being made with the HS1 engine, but regardless, I've been talking to a few devs regarding characters, maps, and texture assets in order to maximize the capability of the engine being used, to at least make the graphics at par with other HS games out there. Could be developer's pride, but so far the graphics are somewhat the flaw a majority sees in the game, so we'll change that.

Lastly, we finally have Emojis!

That said, I'm looking forward to releasing 0.5.0. I hope you'll all enjoy it and I'll see you all in the next update.
Cheers!
~ Crispy Chicken

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Did not realize I missed a mini-update. Does not look like it changed too much in terms of my walkthrough (couple value changes and erased 2 choices), so hopefully I caught everything.

Crispy Chicken

Sandwich Lover
Game Developer
Jun 30, 2020
Release Dates for Chapter 5 (Version 0.5.0)

07/10/22 - Arson Tier
07/15/22 - V.I.P.s and Federal Agent Tier
07/20/22 - Whistleblower Tier
07/25/22 - Tourists and Fugitives Tier
07/30/22 - Public Release

Cheers!

Wanna keep up with the news or something? Join the community on !:KEK:

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
So what exactly Jessica break stat in walkthrough mean? Should I increase it or not?

Edit: Nvm. I found out where you can see stats in game by last chapter. It would be nice if at the beginning of game it was shown where you can see description of all stats.

Last edited:

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
Chapter 5
OFFICIAL VERSION (Original Quality):
  • Windows/Linux:
  • Mac: MEGA -
OFFICIAL COMPRESSED VERSION (Lower Quality; Lower File Size):
  • Windows/Linux:
  • Mac:
  • Android (APK):

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Chapter 5
OFFICIAL VERSION (Original Quality):
  • Windows/Linux:
  • Mac: MEGA -
OFFICIAL COMPRESSED VERSION (Lower Quality; Lower File Size):
  • Windows/Linux:
  • Mac:
  • Android (APK):
mmmmh Mediafire...that's more sexy than actual nsfw °ç°

SASHAKAMEN

Aug 9, 2019
i found a bug: every time after a time evenent ends and i did not choose any game jumps to Jessica sex scene

Dec 14, 2021
I thought that the game would be well, so-so, but a little further I really liked the game and very much nothing the plot is a good paw atmosphere there is a prosirovka done well and I liked it good luck to you further with the game and success

Reactions: El Diablo_ON

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
I like the game. It has a intriguing story and some good placed lewds.
But I'm concerned about the last choice. Considering this is a harem game (at least it looks to me like that), the last choice was just mean. It made us choose between Alice and Sydney. It felt like you can only be with one of the both of them. If we have to choose, then it isn't a harem anymore. I hope my concerns are unfounded.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Any fixes? No way I'll be restarting because of this. What happened anyway?

Save files doesn't work and every time I press ESC an errors keeps on happening.

Last edited:

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
oh weird found out about this game and played it yesterday and now its on the front page with a new update!

Great so far, Girls skin are too shiny during sex id lower the sweat slider completely personally. Not the biggest fan of having to do 3 simultaneous playthroughs to unlock all the scenes.. Oh and for anyone wondering the game does seem to look better in the newest update so do stick with it, this is easily one of the better HS1 games on there.

also chapter 1 and chapter 2 are broken now in this new version, seem some scenes are out of order and images are missing
EDIT: apparently its the guide mod that breaks the game

Last edited:

Crispy Chicken

Sandwich Lover
Game Developer
Jun 30, 2020
I like the game. It has a intriguing story and some good placed lewds.
But I'm concerned about the last choice. Considering this is a harem game (at least it looks to me like that), the last choice was just mean. It made us choose between Alice and Sydney. It felt like you can only be with one of the both of them. If we have to choose, then it isn't a harem anymore. I hope my concerns are unfounded.
Still a harem, but do expect conflicts at the start :KEK:

4.50 star(s) 43 Votes