badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
really enjoy Tiffany's rough content, will that continue on the love route too, or is it exclusive to the corruption route?

Crispy Chicken

Sandwich Lover
Game Developer
Jun 30, 2020
Crispy Chicken Just started the game and noticed a little error in the script:

Python:
pov "Sorry about the bathroom door. It got taken out of its hinges, but I didn't bother repairing it since I live alone. Unnecessary expenditures and all."
a "Oh? I thought you had a {i}girlfriend{/i}."
if livealonec01 == False:
    scene c01_s03_022 with dissolve
    me "Fuck, why did I say that... Fucking cringey."
else:
    jump aftershower
The second line in my code extract should be in the "if condition". Because actually she says that she thought MC has a girlfriend even though you said you live alone
Yeah, error on my part. The variable should be above the 'girlfriend' line instead of below it. Thanks

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Oh lastly that PDF Walkthrough... there's a change needed in there. Kinda spoiler-ish yes, but I almost didn't noticed the difference.
I can include that since it is a good point. I do not play the update (still haven't) and do not read the dialogue when I do the walkthrough, so I did not realize the option lead to those 2 different paths. Thanks

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
It made us choose between Alice and Sydney. It felt like you can only be with one of the both of them. If we have to choose, then it isn't a harem anymore.
Now I'm happy I haven't even started the game yet. I hate fake harems as much as NTR.

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
Atleast Nemesis is alive :BootyTime:
Lol, very true. I suppose that actually leads to another question that I don't think has actually been asked yet, Crispy Chicken is it just the 6 LI's in the banner which I guess would be the main girls, or will more be added? I noted in the planned tags you have MILF, but is that more of a side thing? was hoping Julia may eventually get added in to the mix ;)

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Lol, very true. I suppose that actually leads to another question that I don't think has actually been asked yet, Crispy Chicken is it just the 6 LI's in the banner which I guess would be the main girls, or will more be added? I noted in the planned tags you have MILF, but is that more of a side thing? was hoping Julia may eventually get added in to the mix ;)
I bet my left nut that Julia will be atleast Lewdable if not an LI :KEK:.

Crispy Chicken

Sandwich Lover
Game Developer
Jun 30, 2020
I'll just say this: Julia's not one of the main girls, but I have... plans for her :KEK:

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes