Crispy Chicken

Sandwich Lover
Game Developer
Jun 30, 2020
I tried a save before the newest update, and no more timed choices. Must have missed a prompt or something when I first loaded my original save.
Okay that's a relief. I didn't know where to start searching for a fix otherwise :ROFLMAO:

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Late to the poll party. I'm definitely a fan of multiple choices with very different outcomes. Rather not have access to everything. It makes what you do get more meaningful. Conflicts, different opinions, love triangles & drama add extra spice to stories.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
I'm looking at the walkthrough, and I'm at the part where I choose whether to meet with Bailey or Tiffany. If I choose one of them am I closed off the other's path? Like if I pick Tiffany am I gonna see the scene with Bailey? I'm worried as there is a way to reject Bailey if you choose her.

So I aught to ask if, by picking Tiffany do I still have the chance to get that date with Bailey?

Reactions: anyusername

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
This is a fanfic, this might be cringe so don't read this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Damn... finally, I managed to let out my feelings. There are some inconsistencies above of course, like I'm sure that Sydney nor Luna would not just accept on what will happen to Alice. Or that, I might've failed to grasp Leo's personality after all? This is simply my thoughts, for me, I just don't how would you have an interest to an LI who almost killed you? She didn't pulled the trigger yes, but its literally in the edge. Heck, Leo's life might've flashed before his eyes and felt unimaginable terror when that gun got pointed to him at the beginning of the game.

You don't need to pay attention on this its fine, I just want to let out my feelings.

Crispy Chicken

Sandwich Lover
Game Developer
Jun 30, 2020
I'm looking at the walkthrough, and I'm at the part where I choose whether to meet with Bailey or Tiffany. If I choose one of them am I closed off the other's path? Like if I pick Tiffany am I gonna see the scene with Bailey? I'm worried as there is a way to reject Bailey if you choose her.

So I aught to ask if, by picking Tiffany do I still have the chance to get that date with Bailey?
Don't worry about getting closed off other girls' routes. There will always be a message if a choice closes a route completely

Reactions: DraxisSilencer1000

Crispy Chicken

Sandwich Lover
Game Developer
Jun 30, 2020
This is a fanfic, this might be cringe so don't read this.

Damn... finally, I managed to let out my feelings. There are some inconsistencies above of course, like I'm sure that Sydney nor Luna would not just accept on what will happen to Alice. Or that, I might've failed to grasp Leo's personality after all? This is simply my thoughts, for me, I just don't how would you have an interest to an LI who almost killed you? She didn't pulled the trigger yes, but its literally in the edge. Heck, Leo's life might've flashed before his eyes and felt unimaginable terror when that gun got pointed to him at the beginning of the game.

You don't need to pay attention on this its fine, I just want to let out my feelings.
It's nice reading a player's perspective towards the game and its characters.

Still, your take is a great psychological twist on how obsession and love takes a dark turn, and I love it. Thanks and see you on the next update!

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Don't worry about getting closed off other girls' routes. There will always be a message if a choice closes a route completely
Nice. When it comes to games that involves making choices really matter, I rarely explore possibilities (i.e. making so many saves) and often proceed like how I want it. I play the game once and whatever I get is just that, and I'll be done with it.

Moreover, that cliffhanger... shit's getting intense! Can't wait on who's the lucky and unlucky ones in that shootout. I appreciate it so much that you read my piece above and thanks for the update! Especially the sex scenes!

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
uhhh, thread says 0.4.1 but the download files say 0.4.0....

are the links still being updated?

edit: ah I see, the bugfix under compressed version.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Awesome update! Tiffany have some good scenes. Why the heck this game is so underrated based on numbers of forum pages.
Games get players based on visibility.

Personally i've never seen the game before today and you can see from my post count how often i'm on this site. So if someone who's here practically all the time hasn't seen it then your casual player won't have.

Never seen the dev or any of the players shill the game. I only noticed because the updates are really slow recently so the page doesn't move as quick.

Sadly just posting a game doesn't bring people in. Dev needs to get his name out there.

Crispy Chicken

Sandwich Lover
Game Developer
Jun 30, 2020
Games get players based on visibility.

Personally i've never seen the game before today and you can see from my post count how often i'm on this site. So if someone who's here practically all the time hasn't seen it then your casual player won't have.

Never seen the dev or any of the players shill the game. I only noticed because the updates are really slow recently so the page doesn't move as quick.

Sadly just posting a game doesn't bring people in. Dev needs to get his name out there.
I have to agree. I've been a game developer since November 2021 to this game, but even before that I was just your typical player here on F95. I've been doing my best in promoting and trying to get exposure out there, but this game is one of thousands, so any form of endorsement or promotion from our players would be of huge help to me :giggle:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I have to agree. I've been a game developer since November 2021 to this game, but even before that I was just your typical player here on F95. I've been doing my best in promoting and trying to get exposure out there, but this game is one of thousands, so any form of endorsement or promotion from our players would be of huge help to me :giggle:
trust me, i've yet to play ch4(still waiting for that in-game walkthrough or an official walkthrough) your game is one of the thousands, and it's a good thing.

Why? Because the others are the same boring thing that people won't remember, they'll play it and be done or quit before finishing it XD

while this one? This one is good, maybe a bit niche or linear...but i can name a few more games that are at the same level of this one, and most of them are in my signature(like Oppai Odyssey and Murmur)

Also excluding bugfix-updates(which rarely appear on the latest update page), this game got released 5, 4 main-story + the new year special

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 43 Votes