NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Been saving up Interlude for this update and man the story becomes more and more engaging. Really excited to see how the love triangle between MC, Alice and Sydney plays out. I really love how the Interlude manages to make you care about almost every character (especially Jason and Heather) in such short length of gameplay. I really wonder how Crispy Chicken is gonna use the character Heather for future stories. Will she be a future LI or just one of the important side characters like Team Misfit?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Crispy Chicken

Crispy Chicken

Sandwich Lover
Game Developer
Jun 30, 2020
Been saving up Interlude for this update and man the story becomes more and more engaging. Really excited to see how the love triangle between MC, Alice and Sydney plays out. I really love how the Interlude manages to make you care about almost every character (especially Jason and Heather) in such short length of gameplay. I really wonder how Crispy Chicken is gonna use the character Heather for future stories. Will she be a future LI or just one of the important side characters like Team Misfit?
Heather's an official part of the main harem, if you want her to be of course :KEK:

She'll be introduced into the main storyline in this Act, so stay tuned!

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Heather's an official part of the main harem, if you want her to be of course :KEK:

She'll be introduced into the main storyline in this Act, so stay tuned!
Thanks Crispy! Makes me more intrigued considering the emotional trauma Heather's been through: having your best friend/crush back in your world yet he's already in a relationship, and then having to run away for your life knowing (and we as players seeing) he sacrificed himself trying to save you. That shit really hits hard and can't wait to see how the relationship between her and MC unfolds. :love:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Oooof. I'm sorry to say Act II did not start well. I still like the character bits and dialog, but the plot was all over the map and the cliffhanger feels painfully forced.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tl;dr: I'm still invested in the characters, but the plot felt repetitive and artificial. A big disappointment after the climax of Act I.

Jul 19, 2021
oof, this game has been super fun playing through the story & interacting with the characters in it so far, im looking forward to seeing the next part for chapter 2. :D :coffee:

• Red Heart

korochan48

Nov 12, 2019
Is there no plan for single LI ending? No matter what I do I'm force in unavoidable harem. Even I cancel any attempt of romance on any girl except Alice still others girls force there way sex on the mc.

Crispy Chicken

Sandwich Lover
Game Developer
Jun 30, 2020
Is there no plan for single LI ending? No matter what I do I'm force in unavoidable harem. Even I cancel any attempt of romance on any girl except Alice still others girls force there way sex on the mc.
There is! In fact, a lot of endings are planned depending on which girls you end up rejecting/accepting into the harem.

As of Act I, you can reject two girls (Alice and Jessica) straight up, while you can reject the other girls' advances (except one scene with one girl). On the latest Act, you'll be given the option to reject the rest of the girls completely.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Is there any content after what happens in this image? This is where the female cop gets up from her chair and the other officer says "we know who Alice has been working with..."then the frame cuts right to the main menu. Because it happened so fast, and no content ending message, I'm just checking to see if I missed any content past that point in the story?

screenshot0003.png

Crispy Chicken

Sandwich Lover
Game Developer
Jun 30, 2020
Is there any content after what happens in this image? This is where the female cop gets up from her chair and the other officer says "we know who Alice has been working with..."then the frame cuts right to the main menu. Because it happened so fast, and no content ending message, I'm just checking to see if I missed any content past that point in the story?

View attachment 2405569
That's the ending of the interlude. The recent update is a continuation of the main story which you can play by continuing your previous save

Reactions: Jenzi800

SampFO

Aug 29, 2020
To get this screen, I have to don't engage relationship with Sydney correct? Not only just have corruption with Tiffany.

Good game so far, Love that story have it skeleton to become what great.

Capture.PNG

4.50 star(s) 43 Votes