Crispy Chicken

Sandwich Lover
Game Developer
Jun 30, 2020
Crispy Chicken just a heads up that the patreon link in your twitter bio isn't working - it's linking to (which obviously doesn't exist) rather than . Figured you'd want to know (y)
Thanks for the heads up!

In the meantime, public release will be available for everyone tomorrow. Cheers;)

Nestedgon

Aug 8, 2022
Do we unlock 2 new Tiff scenes in 0.6.0 by loading Romantic and Corruption routes for her? The image seems to make me think that would be the way, but I cannot seems to get the 2nd one

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
First time playing, just reached the first important choice, and immediate 'good dev' points are given for automatically reloading after the bad end. Really makes my job (trying to find the bad ends) simpler.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Crispy Chicken

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
The main game would still feature our one and only MC. Least to say, the non-main character we see the POV of in this interlude would only be featured exclusively in this interlude. Other characters, with the exception of Heather, would also be exclusive to this interlude only.
Ok, I've downloaded the game, but first I'd be interested to know that there's no sex scene in that interlude. Or that we can at least prevent them from happening.

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Never played the assistant, but i loved the main story, can't wait to see the entire novel now :3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Crispy Chicken

Crispy Chicken

Sandwich Lover
Game Developer
Jun 30, 2020
Ok, I've downloaded the game, but first I'd be interested to know that there's no sex scene in that interlude. Or that we can at least prevent them from happening.
There's one scene in the interlude, BUT it features a girl that isn't (and won't) be a part of the harem. That's all I can say without spoiling it.

Either way, you'll have the option to skip it if it comes to it.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
There's one scene in the interlude, BUT it features a girl that isn't (and won't) be a part of the harem. That's all I can say without spoiling it.

I have something to say about you and your game.

I really don't know why this game has no more supporters. You sir, make a great game. Hope you continue to make it. Thx

FlameRyuu

Mar 28, 2021
When it comes to the two Tifanny scenes in this new update.
I have tried both the Romance and "Slave" route as it were, and only the 1st scene of hers is unlocked in the gallery. I even tried with her still being a virgin, and that didn't unlock it. Must be something else I guess. Maybe some required points or something that I am missing.

That being said, thank you for the update. The game is great :]

Crispy Chicken

Sandwich Lover
Game Developer
Jun 30, 2020
When it comes to the two Tifanny scenes in this new update.
I have tried both the Romance and "Slave" route as it were, and only the 1st scene of hers is unlocked in the gallery. I even tried with her still being a virgin, and that didn't unlock it. Must be something else I guess. Maybe some required points or something that I am missing.

That being said, thank you for the update. The game is great :]
No point requirements were involved in the newest update so I must've missed something regarding variables and shit. Sorry about that.

I'll release a bugfix for this and other stuff soon!

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018

The truth is that I don't want to see scenes where the MC doesn't participate. Of course, It's important that the girl isn't a LI, but that doesn't make me want to watch that scene.

Crispy Chicken

Sandwich Lover
Game Developer
Jun 30, 2020
The truth is that I don't want to see scenes where the MC doesn't participate. Of course, It's important that the girl isn't a LI, but that doesn't make me want to watch that scene.
There's a choice there to reject the girl's advances = Scene doesn't happen;)

Reactions: BlasKyau

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheArsonBetrayal-0.6.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes