Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
Was there any more story added with 5.8?? I got it but when i went to from last save the story just ended like 5.1.
there is an interlude...to access it start a new game and press next to access it (save it in a different save spot tho...the Act 1 and Interlude in a way are basically 2 games packed into one)

CartierAG

Sep 28, 2022
its really 0.5.8 ??? i have download 0.5.8 for android but this version still 0.5.3 from MF link
I got 0.5.3 version too from app info using android but the file name says 0.5.8 it's my first time too to play this game so I'm bit confused about its version

Judgemint

Jul 10, 2022
Who's the girl with green eyes wearing specs in the banner, she didn't came up in my playthrough at all.

Crispy Chicken

Sandwich Lover
Game Developer
Jun 30, 2020
Who's the girl with green eyes wearing specs in the banner, she didn't came up in my playthrough at all.
wiseold's reply above is right! You can play the interlude by choosing 'New Game' in the main menu and choosing it from the Act Select:whistle:

Crispy Chicken

Sandwich Lover
Game Developer
Jun 30, 2020
I got 0.5.3 version too from app info using android but the file name says 0.5.8 it's my first time too to play this game so I'm bit confused about its version
Might have missed something while I was porting it for Android. Nevertheless, all links are updated for the latest chapter

Reactions: CartierAG

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
what happened to WT mod?
If you're talking about this one then it's for v5.1 (with the abandoned tag) and in the last update the fist episode/chapter got remastered so the link may have been deleted until (if) the mod updates. It's either that or it got removed for another reason.

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Sounds like Crispy Chicken might add the WT back into the game soon. Latest from Patreon.

Hey guys! Welcome to another Developer Log by Crispy.

We're now in December, and in a few weeks I'll be announcing the release date for The Arson Betrayal's Act II - Chapter 1.

With the Centurions hot on their trail and converging from all sides, the gang would have to keep their wits about them and rely on the help of strangers along the way to safely get to Eastranch Beach in one piece.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At the same time, Luna's curiosity is starting to take its toll. It seems both her friendship with Alice and Sydney and her Whitecrest namesake has started to attract some dangerous attention.
Lastly, Heather has officially made her debut in the interlude: "The Assistant". With her barely making it out of the Institute alive, where is she now? Only time can tell.

All these questions will soon be answered, in Act II. Stay tuned!

Now for the technicalities. As of today, Version 0.6.0 is currently 65% done! To be honest, I'm currently experimenting with a few ideas of mine in Studio to make my renders more presentable. At the same time, I've been focusing development in creating the maps I need for scenes. Once I get the hang of it, work will continue on its previous efficiency. Here's a Status Update for you all:

As for the in-game walkthrough, not everyone is aware of it, but it was removed on Version 0.4.0 (around Chapter 4 of the game), mainly because the number of variables I was needing to keep track of was getting bigger, and some choices are planned to be more complicated as the game progresses. But seeing as demand for it has been increasing, and knowing understandably that some players just want to play without worrying about consequences later on, I'm thinking of bringing it back sometime between Version 0.6.0 and Version 0.7.0, along with the planned Codex, which'll be a feature about the girls and the lore surrounding the game. Still, I want to make no promises regarding these as they will surely take time, both in planning and coding, and my first and foremost priority will of course always be delivering new updates and the main game itself.

We'll be celebrating the game's first anniversary in December 05, 2022! Join us on or follow us on to stay updated on the latest news.

That's about it. Cheers, and I'll see you all on the next update!

~Crispy

JerryC

Mar 5, 2019
So, just finished this, it was surprisingly fun to play :) I'm not a fan of the typical "all girls fawning over MC" thing, honestly, but this aside, great characters, great connections, great pacing, interesting story, I like it.

Reactions: camube

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Just little couple of advice, most people really don't like multiple protagonist so maybe not make this interlude a regular thing if there is information to be heard let the protagonist know in the current act and for the love of god don't make any type of romantic or sexual content that doesn't include the original protagonist with the LI even if it is in the past because fans will scream sloppy seconds and will run away from this. I really don't see the logic behind making this multiple protagonist I think it will hurt the game more than anything else. As I said you may want to reconsider that because yeah multiple protagonist are pretty common on novels and movies but in Adults Visual Novel most players self insert and that breaks the immersion and make sexual tags very complicate.
I'm in that camp. When I realized the interlude was a different character I just stopped playing. I can do without the information contained within.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I hadn't heard of this game until the other day, but I'm glad I finally found it! It has great visuals, strong characters, and it really sells the action/thriller feel. In fact, between the strong theme and the Honey Select look, it manages to scratches that Feng Shui itch I still have from time to time. :D

If I had any concerns it's probably about the lewd scenes. They're certainly sexy, but it feels like the game is struggling with them a bit, particularly if you try to turn down the harem and focus on a single love interest. I understand the need to keep the girls involved for melodrama purposes, but I don't think that melodrama specifically needs to be sexual once we turn them down; there's plenty of potential to be had by focusing on the romantic feelings of the girls who don't make the cut, to say nothing of the actual drama inherent in the story. (Plus, I dislike the POV-style during most of the lewd scenes, especially when the camera gyrates wildly.)

Still, I'll happily live with less than ideal lewd scenes if the rest of the game delivers, and this one certainly does. Please keep it up!

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes