Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Hey man, farmer Shovelfuck is a nice dude. No need to be rude just because he's average looking :ROFLMAO:
idk man, some of thous "farmers" make the emperor AFTER the encounter with Mace Windu look like Brad Pit in fight club :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Dunner

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
hey just asking. i've been playing the game, i dont know if its a bug or not.so here's this, i finish act 1 but then after i got to act 2 all my previous save is gone. is it suppose to be like that or not?

Obanama

Jan 25, 2021
Very good game so far. I enjoyed it very much. One bug I ran into is that the last Gallery scene will not unlock (get an "IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/replay/c03_gal6.jpg'." when opening the gallery).

Also, here is a pdf walkthrough for the game for those wanting one. Let me know if I have any mistakes. Thanks

Edit: Updated to v5.3. Let me know if I have any mistakes. Do not know when I will test everything.
Update :)

Reactions: Punto

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
I understand that the main story of the game (Act I) ended in July. Now, while waiting for Act II we are supposed to play "The Assistant - interlude for the Arson Betrayal" add-on?

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I downloaded the update, but even after rolling back my last save, it still does not go past the RV scene with them driving out of town. Are the saves borked? Do I have to start over or something?

Nevermind... I found it. Not obvious but okay...

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I like this game very much .... or should I say liked?

The last time an update showed up here I loaded my last save, eager to see how the story goes on .... and one click later it led to the end screen "This is it for this update bla bla bla" .... I thought wtf? okay, this can sometimes happen if a script or so is changed. Usually starting a new game is the way to go -> so I started a new game - skipped all trough and got the same result - and end screen at the same point ingame .... yeah I was disappointed ... but still hopeful - I thought okay I just wait for the next update ...
(yeah I got later why this happened - I did read it)

Long story shorter -> new update showed up here today and after downloading, installing and starting -> guess what?!?
Yeah, the same fu&$ing thing happened - loading save and one click later the fu&%ing end screen .... after months of waiting how the story goes further, again a disappointment ... I confirmed the changelog said "Act II" with around 1k new pics and so ...
Is my logic that wrong if I expect to Act II come after Act I ?? But here is Act II before Act I (storywise) - WTF?

Okay, maybe I´m to old/outdated for this shit .... I expect to see a story unfold from A to B - Past to Future - and not this mixed up timeline BS ... this maybe can work in movies where you sit down in one session for 1,5h to 2h without waiting month between "cuts" - If you know what I mean.

In short: I´m disappointed and atm pretty pissed ...

I get it, the dev has his vision about the story and it would (imo) work out very well - in a completed game. But NOT with months long cuts between. I really hope & wish to see this project finished - to enjoy it like the dev sees it in his mind.

Therefore I´m gonna put this game on ice until there is a "completed" tag. If not and it´s get abandoned - very, very pity ... but there are other games/project to spend my time (and in some cases my money) on ....

Crispy Chicken - I really wish you the best for you and your vision/game - it deserves to be seen in the fullest

just me ranting out my 2 cents ....
In this sense -> I´m out for now

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
the interludes Dr Johnson talk is bugged...there are no choices to talk to him

Last edited:

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
For v 0.5.1 there was a wtmod. is there a new wtmod or an update??

(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::love::love::love::love:

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I downloaded the update, but even after rolling back my last save, it still does not go past the RV scene with them driving out of town. Are the saves borked? Do I have to start over or something?

Nevermind... I found it. Not obvious but okay...
how did you get past that part ?

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
so is this game a multiple protag one?
or is the interlude protag just for the interlude only? (maybe I should actually complete the interlude first before asking tho...the interlude dude might be dead for all I know)

Last edited:

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
To play the new content, from the main menu you click New Game, then Next, Next, Play

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
the dev talks about a walkthrough mod...is there a way to access it?
there doesn't seem to be a mod or in-game command for it that I can find

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
Is the new update just a short story before the start of Ch 1 Act 1 or the impact of the choices will impact by a lot on how the story goes/continues?

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
I like this game very much .... or should I say liked?

The last time an update showed up here I loaded my last save, eager to see how the story goes on .... and one click later it led to the end screen "This is it for this update bla bla bla" .... I thought wtf? okay, this can sometimes happen if a script or so is changed. Usually starting a new game is the way to go -> so I started a new game - skipped all trough and got the same result - and end screen at the same point ingame .... yeah I was disappointed ... but still hopeful - I thought okay I just wait for the next update ...
(yeah I got later why this happened - I did read it)

Long story shorter -> new update showed up here today and after downloading, installing and starting -> guess what?!?
Yeah, the same fu&$ing thing happened - loading save and one click later the fu&%ing end screen .... after months of waiting how the story goes further, again a disappointment ... I confirmed the changelog said "Act II" with around 1k new pics and so ...
Is my logic that wrong if I expect to Act II come after Act I ?? But here is Act II before Act I (storywise) - WTF?

Okay, maybe I´m to old/outdated for this shit .... I expect to see a story unfold from A to B - Past to Future - and not this mixed up timeline BS ... this maybe can work in movies where you sit down in one session for 1,5h to 2h without waiting month between "cuts" - If you know what I mean.

In short: I´m disappointed and atm pretty pissed ...

I get it, the dev has his vision about the story and it would (imo) work out very well - in a completed game. But NOT with months long cuts between. I really hope & wish to see this project finished - to enjoy it like the dev sees it in his mind.

Therefore I´m gonna put this game on ice until there is a "completed" tag. If not and it´s get abandoned - very, very pity ... but there are other games/project to spend my time (and in some cases my money) on ....

Crispy Chicken - I really wish you the best for you and your vision/game - it deserves to be seen in the fullest

just me ranting out my 2 cents ....
In this sense -> I´m out for now
So, ACT II takes place 2 years(etc.) before the events of ACT I or something like that? I love this game and have played it from update to update, but if that's the case, might as well wait for ACT III then.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Walkthrough PDF is updated. Not sure if the variables will affect anything in the main story (I do not think so since they are not persistent). Also, there were a lot of combinations of variables, so I tried to organize the best I can.

For my own thoughts on this update, it is worrying having multiple protagonists now since that rarely ends well (especially when the non-main MC starts getting his/her own sex scenes). It takes away from the main MC and is less immersive.

Crispy Chicken

Sandwich Lover
Game Developer
Jun 30, 2020
the dev talks about a walkthrough mod...is there a way to access it?
there doesn't seem to be a mod or in-game command for it that I can find
In-game walkthrough was removed back in 0.4.0. There's someone making the same mod with the same functionality but I don't inow when they'll be updating

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes