markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
So you are one of guys who's Biffin the Tiff, sure she looks good but I find her personalty off putting, but I've only played the game once so who knows if she will change in later updates.
She has a dominant personality but a sub when it comes to sex not rlly off putting

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
She has a dominant personality but a sub when it comes to sex not rlly off putting
Well I did find her personalty off putting but like I said things might change as the game progresses, but I can't deny she is a nicely designed character like most of the other characters in this fine game.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Ugh, I REALLY don't feel like replaying this yet again. And especially if it's no new content, just the rework of the original first chapter.

I might just wait until we have two or three updates with new content, to make it worth doing this all over again.

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Hi i noticed a small bug / unintentional scripting. It doesn't break the game, just some variables don't get modified as intended:

Code:
label chap603officestart:

menu:

"I'm a bodyguard for Miss Chrysler.":
        $ JuliaHesitancy += 1
        if chap603lie == True:
            $ JuliaTrust -= 1
        jump chap603officestartbody

"Make up some random lie." if chap603lie == False:
        $ chap603lie = True
        $ JuliaTrust -= 1
        jump chap603officestartlie

"Tell her the truth.":
        jump chap603officestarttruth
        $ JuliaHesitancy -= 1
        if chap603lie == False:
            $ JuliaTrust += 1
If you "Tell her the truth.", you immediately jump to chap603officestarttruth, and the variables $ JuliaHesitancy and $ JuliaTrust don't get changed (since you go to a different part of the script). The jump should happen after the variable changes i think (like in the first two dialogue options)

Last edited:

code991

Aug 21, 2021
Hey, am i missing something? I saw a few posts here and a note in the changelog that there should be an in-game walkthrough ... ??

I cant seem to find such a thing.

Or am i missunderstanding this and its refering to the pdf walkthrough?

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Hey, am i missing something? I saw a few posts here and a note in the changelog that there should be an in-game walkthrough ... ??

I cant seem to find such a thing.

Or am i missunderstanding this and its refering to the pdf walkthrough?
I assume people talk about this one but seeing how it's for v5.1 and in the last update the fist episode/chapter got remastered the link may have been deleted until the mod updates. It's that, it got removed for another reason or it was removed by mistake.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
No tentative date just yet, but development's already halfway done so stay tuned.
Hey Crispy! Can I play the next update The Assistant without having to replay remake Chapter 1??

I'm looking forward for the next update but I'm not sure I feel like rewinding the game from the beginning atm.

Also, I hope sooner rather than later your patreon number would cross 100 and then 200 patrons, and eventually reaches 500. You deserve it! I know you only have 50 patrons right now but hopefully this game would get discovered because what you created is pretty top-tier in this site.

The story makes sense (that's a really high bar in this website), it's engaging, there's some QTE, a few of the choices made me have to think, it's really a great game!

I don't know why your patreon number is not there yet (maybe because of Honey Select or smthn) but your game at the very least should have 150 patrons at least, not 50.

Reactions: Dunner

Crispy Chicken

Sandwich Lover
Game Developer
Jun 30, 2020
Hey Crispy! Can I play the next update The Assistant without having to replay remake Chapter 1??

I'm looking forward for the next update but I'm not sure I feel like rewinding the game from the beginning atm.

Also, I hope sooner rather than later your patreon number would cross 100 and then 200 patrons, and eventually reaches 500. You deserve it! I know you only have 50 patrons right now but hopefully this game would get discovered because what you created is pretty top-tier in this site.

The story makes sense (that's a really high bar in this website), it's engaging, there's some QTE, a few of the choices made me have to think, it's really a great game!

I don't know why your patreon number is not there yet (maybe because of Honey Select or smthn) but your game at the very least should have 150 patrons at least, not 50.
Hey camube. In all honesty, I might note that playing the game from chapter 1 won't be necessary, just recommended. If you have a save before the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, there shouldn't be any major problems (as far as I know).

As for The Assistant, it's designed to be played separately from the main game (although a few choices in it might have an effect). Consider it as a standalone update which you may or may not play.

All else said, thanks for the kind words and cheers.

Reactions: Dunner

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Hey camube. In all honesty, I might note that playing the game from chapter 1 won't be necessary, just recommended. If you have a save before the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, there shouldn't be any major problems (as far as I know).

As for The Assistant, it's designed to be played separately from the main game (although a few choices in it might have an effect). Consider it as a standalone update which you may or may not play.

All else said, thanks for the kind words and cheers.
Is this another game u made? where i can find it? i loved so much the arson betrayal, can't wait to see more of the story

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Is this another game u made? where i can find it? i loved so much the arson betrayal, can't wait to see more of the story
The Assistant is an interlude between Arson Betrayal Act 1 (that we've played so far) and Act 2, that will come after The Assistant

Elrox

Dec 19, 2020
Love the game so far! I have to ask though. What's with that necklace? The ring on a chain that MC and Alice take turns wearing throughout the game.

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes