Crispy Chicken

Sandwich Lover
Game Developer
Jun 30, 2020
Was it intentional removing Jessica calling you Daddy or whatever the player sets it to? Because the jesspov variable is still set to "Daddy" by default, but all but two instances of it are hidden behind a "if JessicaPetname == True" which never gets set anymore.

Also looks like you did a find/replace for show->scene, because a bunch of dialogue got caught in the crossfire. I doubt I found all instances of it, but I think this is most of them: Lines 1625, 2965, 3874, 5926, 6891, 6899, 7416, 8208, 10112, 10832, 11778, 15505, 15609, 16229, 17990, 18875, 19414, 20391, 21186, 21356, 21939.

Also in the line "Shower sex?" on lines 19674/19732, 'shower' got lowercased (also from find/replace I'm guessing).

Edit: Put together a regular expression search and found another instance of show->scene on line 1625, so that should be all of them.
Yup, it was intentional. It'll still be used but I have plans for it on future chapters. Right now it's underused so I removed it.

The shower one's something I'll fix. Thanks!

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
So are the other chapters getting a remake as well, or was it just this one? Just wondering if I should make a save at the end of chapter 1 and wait, or if it is safe to go ahead and continue on.

Other than that, really liked the remake of chapter 1. Came out pretty good and liked the little changes to the dialogues and such. Felt more smoother. Thanks! ;)

Crispy Chicken

Sandwich Lover
Game Developer
Jun 30, 2020
So are the other chapters getting a remake as well, or was it just this one? Just wondering if I should make a save at the end of chapter 1 and wait, or if it is safe to go ahead and continue on.

Other than that, really liked the remake of chapter 1. Came out pretty good and liked the little changes to the dialogues and such. Felt more smoother. Thanks! ;)
Chapters 2 and 3 are due for a rework but I'll insert them between new chapter releases. It's the player's choice whether they want to play past chapter 1 or not, since major choices will still remain the same. The only reason a problem with saves came up this time was because a lot of variables and script changes happened, but rest assured that a restart/new save won't be necessary from here on out.

P.S. Once the reworked Chapter 2 and 3 comes out, you can just replay it on your own time if you want, but no major story changes would be missed if you decide to continue on till the end of Act I.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Oh dear Dev. every pervert MC of mine dreams of turning his youthful LIs into MILFs and MILFs into super MILFs, it brings immense joy to the pervert MCs to see their hard work paying off. For the sake of all the pervert MCs out there, please consider adding those sweet-sweet tags of pregnancy and whatever comes with it in future as the game progresses. This is nothing but a humble request for you to consider it :D

Reactions: Rockero_69

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Bro, only saw chapter 1, and i'm already loving this novel, holly shit, awsome work bro, i hope the game stay like this with history, or become better haha <3

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Chapters 2 and 3 are due for a rework but I'll insert them between new chapter releases. It's the player's choice whether they want to play past chapter 1 or not, since major choices will still remain the same. The only reason a problem with saves came up this time was because a lot of variables and script changes happened, but rest assured that a restart/new save won't be necessary from here on out.

P.S. Once the reworked Chapter 2 and 3 comes out, you can just replay it on your own time if you want, but no major story changes would be missed if you decide to continue on till the end of Act I.
when are coming new content on history? i loved your story bro, the novel is awsome, and the plot is breathtaking e.e

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes