Simp Cattu

Feb 5, 2019
Okay another two cents, I suppose the developer(s) is working on fleshing out the story first, then goes back to polish the art later, which I hope, because I do think a lot can be improved... The skins are overly glossy, it's like they're constantly being dipped in oil, and sometimes the poses are really off-putting, like when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Quite interesting, with nice animations. But I would suggest adding sounds, moans during animated scenes;)

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
It still works as of 0.6.0.
Okay, well. According to the walkthough, there are 3 new lewds scenes. But the gallery showed 4 'locked' scenes. I went through and saw all three scenes, then used the gallery unlocker mod to see if I was missing anything, and there is still one locked scene. So is this a bug/oversight with the gallery/walkthrough, or is there a mystery 4th scene actually still to be unlocked?

EDIT: Nevermind, scrolling back it looks like it should be an alternate/corrupt version of the Tiffany scene. Makes sense.

Crispy Chicken

Sandwich Lover
Game Developer
Jun 30, 2020
Okay, well. According to the walkthough, there are 3 new lewds scenes. But the gallery showed 4 'locked' scenes. I went through and saw all three scenes, then used the gallery unlocker mod to see if I was missing anything, and there is still one locked scene. So is this a bug/oversight with the gallery/walkthrough, or is there a mystery 4th scene actually still to be unlocked?

EDIT: Nevermind, scrolling back it looks like it should be an alternate/corrupt version of the Tiffany scene. Makes sense.

Will release the bug fix in a few hours. It should be playable now!

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
that final scene doesn't make fucking sense - they prepared ambush just to dramatically walk all at once in the middle of a road and give a fucking speech (???) without any fucking cover right in front of mounted high caliber machine guns? i understand MC is retarded (where is my option to ignore that arson skunk right from the start and live happy harem life in peace?) and it rubbing off on everyone surrounding him, but aren't those ex-military-something dudes supposed to be pros?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheArsonBetrayal-0.6.4
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: imadumb

rubberduck

Jun 5, 2017
What imho is interesting about this game is that you could scrap all the sexscenes and it would be a better game.
Not to common in here.

Seveas

Dec 21, 2017
What imho is interesting about this game is that you could scrap all the sexscenes and it would be a better game.
Not to common in here.
Not for me. While I enjoy the story, the sex scenes are just as important to me in the games I play. If I was purely after the story/gameplay, I could just play one of my 200 games on Steam or watch a movie or whatever.

rubberduck

Jun 5, 2017
Not for me. While I enjoy the story, the sex scenes are just as important to me in the games I play. If I was purely after the story/gameplay, I could just play one of my 200 games on Steam or watch a movie or whatever.
Of course you're right, you could. But isn't what you're really looking for here a good story, with some sex in it? I know I am.

Seveas

Dec 21, 2017
Of course you're right, you could. But isn't what you're really looking for here a good story, with some sex in it? I know I am.
I would never wish for a game that already has a good story and good sex scenes to have less of them ;)
For me The Arson Betrayal has the perfect balance, but of course it's personal preference in the end.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Well this game successfully slipped by me so far unfortunately. Finished it today, and I gotta say I'm loving the story and the characters. That cliffhanger at the end tho... somewhat disappointed we don't get to see the outcome for a while yet.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Question at the start of the ACT ii Interlude, there is a test subject of Dr. Henry Arson That survived who looks awfully similar to the main protagonist in ACT i. Is it just a coincidence?. I mean the possible side effects of the limiter I would not rule out Amnesia,memory loss. Alice Reuniting with her childhood friends plus having the protagonist know Sydney. The MC's Parents story is sad but I can not shake the feeling there is something more to it.Would be a plot twist if the MC was a test subject with memory loss due to the limiter in the Serum.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
That would be a nice theory but near the end you'll see that it can't be possible.
Now that is understandable. Still woul have been neat if the MC is put in situation where in order to save one of his friends, his turns red and moves like lightning. Confusing anyone who witness it. Yet with all Marvel Super Hero films I supose that type of twist has become a cliche. At the start of ACT II the MC has proven himself as a born Leader. That is cool enough. Does not need anymore Sci-Fy or Horror elements put in to the plot. "evil smirk" I would not complain though. LOL.

Reactions: Dunner

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
I mean if I remember correctly choosing the syringe with Dr.MC results in him surviving(he goes Hulk Mode on the mercs) since afterwards Luna talks about 2 missing Scientists. So assuming that we'll meet "Miss Scientist" and/or "Dr.Jekyll" it's possible that this whole scenario can happen. Weather that would lead to a bad/tragic end or a superhero end remains to be seen.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I mean if I remember correctly choosing the syringe with Dr.MC results in him surviving(he goes Hulk Mode on the mercs) since afterwards Luna talks about 2 missing Scientists. So assuming that we'll meet "Miss Scientist" and/or "Dr.Jekyll" it's possible that this whole scenario can happen. Weather that would lead to a bad/tragic end or a superhero end remains to be seen.
well I like the possibility minus the bad end. LOL.

Reactions: Dunner
4.50 star(s) 43 Votes