Danv

Aug 21, 2020
why VN prefix was removed? it is a linear VN, slapping false sandbox tag (which is not applicable here, since there are no sandbox here, just occasional freeroam sections) doesn't negate this

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
why VN prefix was removed? it is a linear VN, slapping false sandbox tag (which is not applicable here, since there are no sandbox here, just occasional freeroam sections) doesn't negate this
The sandbox tag is appropriate since other games get the same tag for the same kind of thing, so that is how it is used on this site.

Jan 10, 2022
As with typical harem settings, sometimes the girls will be the one to initiate things.

So far...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Future chapters will give you the opportunity to close girl routes if you wish.
i completely agree with Vidal the king of Pervert and it would be nice and fair if you would change that in your OP. i stopped playing your game bc of that, bc i got surprised by that forced scene too. if a game offers me separate routes without harem i prefer that and want to play the game several times to see the differences. it doesn't really help to say that future chapters give you the opportunity to NOT have a harem while meanwhile you say in your OP that Harem is optional.

Last edited:

Crispy Chicken

Sandwich Lover
Game Developer
Jun 30, 2020
i completely agree with Vidal the king of Pervert and it would be nice and fair if you would change that in your OP. i stopped playing your game bc of that, bc i got surprised by that forced scene too. if a game offers me separate routes without harem i prefer that and want to play the game several times to see the differences. it doesn't really help to say that future chapters give you the opportunity to NOT have a harem while meanwhile you say in your OP that Harem is optional.
A I posted last February for the next update (v.0.7.0):

"I already started in making progress for the general outline and storyboarding while I try to finish the reworked visuals for Act I - Chapter 2. I'll also be addressing a few plot problems to give players full control on who will be a part of the harem and who won't (Yeah, I'm looking at Jessica's first scene and Sydney's in Chapter 5. I now made it so players have an option to reject them when it comes to it.)"

The improvements the past chapters received were more of facelifts and typo corrections rather than complete code/dialogue rework, and as such, I could only include it on the next upcoming update. Just thought you might be interested in giving it a read.

Jan 10, 2022
A I posted last February for the next update (v.0.7.0):

"I already started in making progress for the general outline and storyboarding while I try to finish the reworked visuals for Act I - Chapter 2. I'll also be addressing a few plot problems to give players full control on who will be a part of the harem and who won't (Yeah, I'm looking at Jessica's first scene and Sydney's in Chapter 5. I now made it so players have an option to reject them when it comes to it.)"

The improvements the past chapters received were more of facelifts and typo corrections rather than complete code/dialogue rework, and as such, I could only include it on the next upcoming update. Just thought you might be interested in giving it a read.
thank you for sharing that patreon post, i love to hear it and can't wait to continue with your game with those changes.

NightTwix

Feb 13, 2022
is there a way to skip transitions or re-enable the menu item? cause the heavy use of transitions is just so annoying

Crispy Chicken

Sandwich Lover
Game Developer
Jun 30, 2020
is there a way to skip transitions or re-enable the menu item? cause the heavy use of transitions is just so annoying
Currently working on cutting down on the transitions/making hard pauses (those you can't click through) to simple pauses (those where you can press anytime/use skip to continue).

I rely on pauses to play some animations (mostly on the spicy scenes) and that menu option skips through them entirely.

starkj

May 17, 2022
To get Tiffany's love route, do i need her to have more vigilance points or less? And should i let her go in the bathroom scenes for that?

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
To get Tiffany's love route, do i need her to have more vigilance points or less? And should i let her go in the bathroom scenes for that?
I do not believe vigilance points matter for her to get onto her love route.

You should only have to peek on her when she is in the shower, have sex scene with her, then right after that, you should tell her "she is someone special to you." (Chapter 5 choice 16 in my PDF walkthrough).

Reactions: starkj

starkj

May 17, 2022
I do not believe vigilance points matter for her to get onto her love route.

You should only have to peek on her when she is in the shower, have sex scene with her, then right after that, you should tell her "she is someone special to you." (Chapter 5 choice 16 in my PDF walkthrough).
Ok, so just to be clear i should skip the "test her limits" when she is in her underwear and when she comes to the bathroom while she is working and i should get the van scene where she comes to us instead of the corruption/submissive scene, right? And thanks btw.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I was enjoying your game until the other protagonist showed up and with his own sex scene? So much for this being a harem game. Was one of my favorites and it's a shame I have to dump it.

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
I was enjoying your game until the other protagonist showed up and with his own sex scene? So much for this being a harem game. Was one of my favorites and it's a shame I have to dump it.
Normally I agree with your opinion on a lot of stuff, but I don't get this one, the Interlude doesn't need to be played, as far as I recall the MC in the interlude will not been seen again, the sex scene doesn't involve a LI, and you can even avoid the scene altogether if you do play the interlude so dropping the game for this makes no sense to me.

4.50 star(s) 43 Votes