Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Arson_Betrayal_Decisions.png Keep up the good work just started playing Arson Betrayal and liking it so far decided to do some fanart for it this is my first attempt on few of the characters just started playing it so they are base off the first chapter of the game will adjust them if I notice changes/improvements on them

Last edited:

htkk

Feb 9, 2020
I noticed the 0.7.0 will have a remake of Act I - Chapter 2, do you have plans to remake the following chapters?

Crispy Chicken

Sandwich Lover
Game Developer
Jun 30, 2020
I noticed the 0.7.0 will have a remake of Act I - Chapter 2, do you have plans to remake the following chapters?
Entire chapter remakes will only be up until Chapter 3. As for Chapters 4 and 5, I'll only be focusing on expanding a few scenes and reworking them to have better visuals. Seeing as they aren't as visually bad (imo) as the first three chapters, I'll hold off in remaking them until later on.

douma1302

Jan 7, 2021
can i have the music files in this game? Some intrumental music is so good and relaxing and i dont know where or how to search for these type of music

haremwincest

Mar 11, 2023
Entire chapter remakes will only be up until Chapter 3. As for Chapters 4 and 5, I'll only be focusing on expanding a few scenes and reworking them to have better visuals. Seeing as they aren't as visually bad (imo) as the first three chapters, I'll hold off in remaking them until later on.
Will you be done with all the remakes by the end of 2023? I just played ch 1 again and I'm going to stop it for now until you've completed all the planned remakes.

Crispy Chicken

Sandwich Lover
Game Developer
Jun 30, 2020
Will you be done with all the remakes by the end of 2023? I just played ch 1 again and I'm going to stop it for now until you've completed all the planned remakes.
Chapter 2 and 3's remakes are all about visuals and just expanding the special scenes, so to speak. Meaning the story, dialogue, etc. will remain be pretty much unchanged. With Chapter 2 being included on the next update, I'm pretty sure I'll be done with Chapter 3 before the year ends:KEK:

Still, if you don't mind an inconsistency in visual quality, then you can continue playing until the latest update with no consequence! Cheers.

Crispy Chicken

Sandwich Lover
Game Developer
Jun 30, 2020
Crispy Chicken will there be Tiffany scenes (preferably love/romantic route not the corruption route) in in 0.7? Please say yes! She is literally the best girl in this game and hell not just in this game but any adult games I play. She also has the hottest scenes by far at least for my personal opinion :LOL:
I don't typically give spoilers, but let's just say you won't be disappointed;)

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Why in all the world is there not also a wt-mod like with ver. 0.5.1?
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::love::love::love::love:

4.50 star(s) 43 Votes