JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
The fact that MC keeps his mind on the two hot college girls I'm pretty sure he JUST MET the day everything went down (and that they both suddenly are ready to drop cherries with him when the whole opening was a dare?) is almost more fantastical than the plot.
That two hot college girls are only new to us(players) MC and them already introduced themselves and from reading between dialogues Sydney and jessica eyeing MC for some time and us the player is the one doing final push to act on it(taking v-card(s) and all) :unsure:

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
I'm still looking for the walkthrough-mod from the first chapters or is there now a built-in wt-mod in the game :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: (y):love:

Aracaju777

May 24, 2020
This game will end up being abandoned, it takes forever to release an update and now I see that the author hasn't posted anything on Patreon for over a month, it's just a matter of time

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Well let's see:
almost two months without posts
most recent update 8 months ago
most recent update was "rework" of "old" content (i.e money milking)
last content update was over a year ago

The only "doubt" here is if it gets abandoned this year or stretch it into the next one.
last content update was a year ago? does that include The Assistant?

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Well let's see:
almost two months without posts
most recent update 8 months ago
most recent update was "rework" of "old" content (i.e money milking)
last content update was over a year ago

The only "doubt" here is if it gets abandoned this year or stretch it into the next one.
also the latest status update on patreon clearly states that 90% of new content has been done. Maybe I'm bad at math but I just don't see how it could take almost two months to finish the remaining 10%.

Reactions: qaywsx

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Guys, two questions: how i can get access to the codex? and what i can do with the casual mode?

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Hey guys.

I know it's been some time now since my last update. Least to say, I've just been having a lot of personal, real life problems and issues that needed addressing these past few months. All that has left me with only a few hours everyday for finishing my post-processing of the renders, and perhaps the most time-consuming of them all: the animations.

Still, I haven't stopped working on the game, but rather, progress right now is just going too slow, which is the cause of delay.

This log is by no means an excuse. I just wanted to give you all a heads up that I'm not abandoning the game nor have I stopped working on it. Life simply gave me less time to work on my hobby and passion, which is The Arson Betrayal.

I'll be pausing Patreon charges from this month onwards, until I release Act II - Chapter 3. It's the least of an apology I can give to everyone who's still waiting.

But we'll make a comeback. Once I've gotten my bearings straight, I'll be releasing the update and making everything livelier than ever, from Patreon to every other social media, to even frequent releases.

So bear with me. We're not done yet.
~ Crispy

1721615679516.png

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
Holy shit, 9 months into development and the meatiest part of the work, the animations, aren't even done. Fucking amazing. At least he has the minimal amount of decency to pause billings, something the 99% of WEG devs don't do.

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes