MikelHed

Aug 16, 2016
Thanks and thanks fort the save I had this weird bug about the aunt where the sex scene triggered without catch her in the first place ( and catching her reseted the sister party)

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
So, don't enter the "Quickme" store next to the library, you can't actually exit it.

L

Labtech150

I downloaded the save file. Not sure what to do with it, there is no extension. Do I add it to The Artifact files somewhere?

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I downloaded the save file. Not sure what to do with it, there is no extension. Do I add it to The Artifact files somewhere?
The Save should say Save01 or something like that just put it in main folder where the game.exe loader for the game is. To check then start game and when you get to title page go to load game the save should be there to load up.

L

Labtech150

The Save should say Save01 or something like that just put it in main folder where the game.exe loader for the game is. To check then start game and when you get to title page go to load game the save should be there to load up.

HolyZombie

Aug 5, 2016
can't finish grandmother story, coz his sister (bug) is blocking the way to the purse. Even if you do the Sister Quest, you will stuck in the house coz you need to finish that quest in order to get out of the house to buy meat. Bug everywhere.

EDIT : Plus, what is this with the story plot with his aunt? It's sucks. Any player could provide a better story plot than this one.

blo0d

Aug 11, 2016
can't finish grandmother story, coz his sister (bug) is blocking the way to the purse. Even if you do the Sister Quest, you will stuck in the house coz you need to finish that quest in order to get out of the house to buy meat. Bug everywhere.

EDIT : Plus, what is this with the story plot with his aunt? It's sucks. Any player could provide a better story plot than this one.
Idk what bug ur running into, because I finished the whole thing. The aunt likes to get it on with the neighbor boy or younger men, which is a milf/cougar fantasy per se and ur character takes advantage of it by preventing neighbor boy from going over there to get some and in turn sneaks in to bang his aunt b4 she realizes it's him and lets him after how good his banging was.

Reactions: Danny Khan
3.90 star(s) 9 Votes