Ben

Aug 6, 2016
Anybody else unable to get past the fight in the warehouse? Error occurred.

Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
How to milk a lot of money? Make one story line quest + two side quests. People "can't" complain about not much content added and you have another 25 versions till the game is finaly done.

Reactions: Hitman

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
i used s0.4 save nps att all. All qest are possible to do too. Dont know if i miss some remasterd szenes.

Tech

Aug 5, 2016
Crashes after the QTE in the warehouse when confronting cousins boyfriend :FeelsGoodMan:

Good release by ICC

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
The crash only happens if one uses an old ver 0.3 save.

I downloaded the save from the 0.4 version from the front page(starts just at the end of ver 0.3 content) and no longer had any crash in the warehouse.

Reactions: Tech

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
You're likely missing a runtime for the RPG Maker VX Ace

Tech

Aug 5, 2016
The crash only happens if one uses an old ver 0.3 save.

I downloaded the save from the 0.4 version from the front page(starts just at the end of ver 0.3 content) and no longer had any crash in the warehouse.
Thanks ;)

Reactions: hm33

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
To all members:
Please read the opening post about saves as you can't use your old ones. In the opening post there are 2 saves to use that don't crash the game are game friendly and work used them myself.
On a side note that's what the opening posts are for check the new info of the new versions of release that we put up, I put all this there that you can't use your old saves.
Please take a minute to read this stuff we are not here to help everyone when you haven't read info that answers the same questions you are asking, especially when to download the games you need to go to the opening post in most cases anyway. Thanks

Reactions: Ruffuss

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Oh... I was expecting another mom scene :( well, let's hope that build 0.5 has a new mom, aunt and maybe even present grandma scene.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes