cumtoo

Jun 24, 2017
Can't get past the button mashing scene. Says "smash A" and has black focus bar at the top of the screen. I press the button A is mapped to, and nothing happens. Since it isn't registering me pressing A, how can I get past this? I tried mapping A to several other keys via the f1 options just to see if any would work. Really frustrated, because I was loving this game but now I'm stuck with an impassable minigame.
+ME

Krishnaa

Jul 31, 2018
So whenever it shows "MASH A" in the game I rapidly press the 'A' button on my keyboard but nothing happens...do we have a solution for this?

Biggepac

Jun 28, 2018
does anyone know the cheer song name? i'm really digging it. The horny harpy photoshoot song is

ZAIN777

Aug 23, 2018
Can some one give me walk through or tip i was stuck since the cave :') 'The position time is the key' meaning :3

NiohKnight

Sep 16, 2018
somebody knows how to unlock a scene with one of the girls that take your money at the start of the game, i already finish the game but that its the only scene i dont know how to unlock.

Frozen71

Jul 6, 2018
After starting the game, the game open in borderless window, and can't use my mouse in it. Please help

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes