INquiop

Jun 13, 2018
Could someone tell me how to get through the color challenge in the in part 1 because the whole 12->3 and all thatI don't see how it connects with time

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
I can't get past the "sloppy seconds" side quest. It says "mash a" but I have no idea what I'm supposed to do. Mashing the "a" key does nothing. Mashing space, enter, 1, shift or what doesn't do anything either. And the stupid quest is a loop you can't get out of. What are you supposed to do there?!

Forget that. I must have messed up my keybindings somhow...

Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
Hmm. stuck at the quest w/ cousin trying to rescue his sister. Game says use stealth and environment to take out the two enemies. One is super easy, just climb to roof and knock down some black thing on his head, but for the life of me, I cant find anything else that will activate, and both the doors say they're locked.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Hmm. stuck at the quest w/ cousin trying to rescue his sister. Game says use stealth and environment to take out the two enemies. One is super easy, just climb to roof and knock down some black thing on his head, but for the life of me, I cant find anything else that will activate, and both the doors say they're locked.
Just climb down the ladder when he doesn't look at it and punch him.

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
I'm supposed to kill a demon, a big red arrow pops up the demon comes towards me and kills me. I can't seem to move or attack or anything. Which button am I to hit because I've tried them all

vultron

May 19, 2018
I'm not saying I'm some sort of tough guy but I would totally just beat the shit outta those girls blocking the restaurant entrance like come on dude grow some balls. lmao

Thortobe

Jun 30, 2018
Hello!
Right to the point!
Is there any way to mute the game sound?
Would like to listen music from youtube and play game.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Hello!
Right to the point!
Is there any way to mute the game sound?
Would like to listen music from youtube and play game.
If you play on windows open the sound mixer in the tray of the taskbar. There you can mute individual applications.

Mik342

Feb 8, 2018
my computer isn't letting me open in properly. it won't don't download as a zipper file so i can't extract the game or play it all. isn't the only game just wanna know if there is anything i can download so i can play it

A

anongambia12345

So.. I use mac and crossover in order to play pc games. However, this game does not work. The game starts, the music starts but I do not see anything. Any genius out there who can help out? :)

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes