Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Hi there I'am stuck in the because i can not play the minigames where i have to "Mash A". I tried all buttons and also tried to chance Buttons by F1 but the bar does not fill.

Has anyone suggestions?
Keep trying i did it with no mods/cheats an i suck with keyboards

LTR

May 4, 2017
Thanks for the response. But it still did not work.
The "A" button i have to MASH is the button which is used to run right?

Danny Khan

Nov 3, 2017
Hi there I'am stuck in the because i can not play the minigames where i have to "Mash A". I tried all buttons and also tried to chance Buttons by F1 but the bar does not fill.

Has anyone suggestions?
As far as I can recall... we need to keep hitting "a" button

Bigum

Jan 27, 2018
So i played the game a good bit yesterday and loved it. I got on today and my save wasn’t there. I then went to see if maybe i just forgot to save and made a random save, quit the game, then turned it back on, and surely enough it wasn’t there. Anyone know what to do? Thanks.

Taser Face

Feb 8, 2018
Help! I'm stuck at parents' bedroom after sex with mom in the tub(Quest - Mom's Odd Behaviour). When I try to leave the room I just get pushed back.

Nevermind! I got it.

Ruug

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
So i played the game a good bit yesterday and loved it. I got on today and my save wasn’t there. I then went to see if maybe i just forgot to save and made a random save, quit the game, then turned it back on, and surely enough it wasn’t there. Anyone know what to do? Thanks.
Bad, if so. Thanks for the warning

DrSeaword

Sep 3, 2017
Downloaded the given save and was able to open it before with no issues, now when I open the game it is grayed out. Any help would be appreciated.

daydream06

Nov 30, 2017
Is there a walkthrough or something? I just started the game and stuck at basement 3rd trial. If not how to pass it?(It says 12 3 6 9)

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes