Danny Khan

Nov 3, 2017
Someone know what one has to do in the neightborood house when you sneak, I see a light near drummer but I every time I click on it I am found.
Hide Behind the Fridge in Kitchen
When the Adult lady face the washroom rush towards the living room near sofa
Wait until she leave again and reach near washroom then hit the drum
walk around the sofa and go upstairs
wait for the boy to go into washroom
take the key from his bedroom
when he is inside turn on the music and lock him inside washroom

Danny Khan

Nov 3, 2017
Can someone help me with this mission, I have to find 2 books but idk where, I'm walking around the city, houses but nothing ...
One book is in the house where an old lady is sitting on outside bench
Other book is in the house near aunt house

Danny Khan

Nov 3, 2017
Guys I cant figure out how to unlock the sister from the room at cheerleading practice, I have the photo of the cheerleaders and the Bobby pin from the lobby but still can not open the locked door. Thanks in advance.
Same problem here...any one please help

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
As soon as you have the bobby pin go to ladies bathroom (main hall, door on the right side). You will see a key in the middle booth. Be careful with the girl looking around. When she looks upwards head to the booth door and press enter to open it (can't do it without the bobby pin 'cause it's locked then). Collect the key and return to the main hall. There is another door on the left side. Enter the room and you will see two blinking spots. Use the table and you'll find the code for the safe. However, you also need to find the code sheet in the locker room to decrypt it (if you have opened everything there before you probably got it already). After finding out the code you will get a key out of the safe which you can use to free the sister.

If you're not capable of decrypting, find the code below:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pepooooooooo

Nov 23, 2017
Im at part in the path to find artifacet. Stucked at 4 colored buttons. How to pass it. I click same nubers on every button like the nubers it says. Am I wrong?

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
realy enjoying this game and even though he says incest to the purest of hearth wy the char whe play whit is grandpa aswhell brother/cousin makes it even more funny'r

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
Hide Behind the Fridge in Kitchen
When the Adult lady face the washroom rush towards the living room near sofa
Wait until she leave again and reach near washroom then hit the drum
walk around the sofa and go upstairs
wait for the boy to go into washroom
take the key from his bedroom
when he is inside turn on the music and lock him inside washroom
I cant do like you said.Always have been found

forgame

Nov 10, 2017
Someone know what one has to do in the neightborood house when you sneak, I see a light near drummer but I every time I click on it I am found.
hey i cant complete 1st mission where we have 4 stones red yello blue green plzz help

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
should probably comment in the thread for part 3. I had the same problem with sneaking in the kids house next to the aunt, thankfully this thread is short and found what I was missing.

Really good game with the puzzles and sex. The only complaints (not really complaints) is could you make him run any slower (sarcasm), and why is full screen still limited to window size? Tried F3 on of the function keys for 'windowed' or 'full' while in full screen but got nothing. I tried F1 for other options and got nowhere, but I may try that again maybe I missed something.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
so, I wanted to give it a try today and already stuck,
I can't get pass the Harpy Leader. she wants 10$ but I want to punch her in the face.
How to kick her ass so I can enter the Hermad's?

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes