Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
I don't understand the controls in this game. After I have control of the game, my guy runs left automatically. There is no way to go to the right at all. I can go up by pressing right cursor or down cursor. No other movement controls function.

May 14, 2017
need help, i cannot get this to show up on screen when i click the exe their is sound but it also has a blue screen and says "out of range" does anyone know how to fix i cannot seem to figure out how to change the screen resolution for the game. once i right click on desktop and go to resolution my default res is at 1280x960 (there's stuff above this but i can never get it to work) and the lowest is 1024x960

crue1

Jul 8, 2017
You can get through a google search free software that allows you to decrypt RPG maker games.

Reactions: Tanoub

luziver

Jun 19, 2017
When some one have the Release: "Das Artefakt : Teil Eins (German Translation) Released"
I would be very grateful for that
Thx

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
So, only 1 new scene and then... the end? good, I wanted to delete the game, can't wait for the next game.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Excellent game! I'm very impressed.

I opened up 100% of the gallery, including the bottom three. The bottom three are all side quests: Overdue Books, Sloppy Seconds, and Dial-A-Dick. The first one occurs at the library. The second one occurs at a neighbors home close by and the third one at one of the harpy's homes (one of the town homes at the south west of the map).

The game really isn't that difficult to figure out. I finished it without using a walkthrough or hints of any kind. The game does have a fixed resolution which is annoying but the game is still very enjoyable. The game controls are 100% keyboard so that took a bit of getting used to (no mouse support).

This game should really get a lot more attention, thumbs up!

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How the hell do you make the scree bigger, us old farts can't see very well.

abbdulla1337

Nov 12, 2017
How the hell do you make the scree bigger, us old farts can't see very well.
A simple solution if you use Win10:

1. Right click on desktop
2. Choose Display Settings
3. Drag the selector for "Change size of text, apps, and other items: " from 100% to 125% or 150% or what you like.
4. Keep Display Settings window open so you can easily change back to 100% when you are done.
5. Happy Fapping!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
A simple solution if you use Win10:

1. Right click on desktop
2. Choose Display Settings
3. Drag the selector for "Change size of text, apps, and other items: " from 100% to 125% or 150% or what you like.
4. Keep Display Settings window open so you can easily change back to 100% when you are done.
5. Happy Fapping!
How to on Windows 7.

DONT FORGET TO PRESS F1 INGAME AND UNCHECK "START FULLSCREEN"
The game area never changes it the same size in full screen or not.

x3Stevee

Jul 28, 2017
Can someone help me with this mission, I have to find 2 books but idk where, I'm walking around the city, houses but nothing ...

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes