magnussio

Aug 9, 2016
so, I wanted to give it a try today and already stuck,
I can't get pass the Harpy Leader. she wants 10$ but I want to punch her in the face.
How to kick her ass so I can enter the Hermad's?
Give her the money.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I hate it, I know I need to give it to her, but its hard, I just want to punch her and force myself inside. Its fucking weak to give in to 3 bitches. What a fucking start.

edit: yes, that was it (the bad part), after that the game started to get better, very smart puzzles, good animation and funny moments! :)

Danny Khan

Nov 3, 2017
so, I wanted to give it a try today and already stuck,
I can't get pass the Harpy Leader. she wants 10$ but I want to punch her in the face.
How to kick her ass so I can enter the Hermad's?
No. You are supposed to pay $10. Later you will be in relationship with all of them

Reactions: baka

Danny Khan

Nov 3, 2017
There seems no need for walkthrough. There progress in game depends upon mini games where you may need guidence sometimes what are available in this forum. Simply search with keywords..... Enjoy the game!!!

Danny Khan

Nov 3, 2017
aunt quest , need help.
This is tricky and need timing....

Hide Behind the Fridge in Kitchen
When the Adult lady face towards the washroom rush towards the living room near sofa and wait
Wait until she leave again and reach near washroom then hit the drum and immediately walk around the sofa and go upstairs

Wait for the boy to go into washroom
take the key from his bedroom
when he is inside turn on the music and than lock him inside washroom

Reactions: bigspy19

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
You should be able to run away cause no way in hell i would live in a basement fuck that family.

LTR

May 4, 2017
Hi there I'am stuck in the because i can not play the minigames where i have to "Mash A". I tried all buttons and also tried to chance Buttons by F1 but the bar does not fill.

Has anyone suggestions?

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes