LordSanguine

Mar 7, 2019
How in the hell does it take you more than an hour to download this? I live in a small town with mediocre internet and can download an 800mb game in less than 10 minutes.

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
i really hate rpgm games for their bad quality you cant tell whats what
but this game is starting to grow on me dififficult yes but challenging
the mc is like an accidental indiana jones those trasures just seek him out
and he runs into them by accident even the hose where he lives hides a secret.
good job in making this game just wish it was easier to get through the challenges and on to the story
Yeah the terrible quality and horrible graphics is why I refuse to play this or any other RPGM when there are much better engines that people can use.

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
any ideas on what models and environment was use in the game. any help would be appreciated.

Archeum

Aug 10, 2018
So for those that didnt get an answer, after the scene with mom in the bathtub, you're done with game 1. You should then move on to part two.

We155M4n

Jan 19, 2019
Goddamn warehouse is impossible to do, even after resetting and remapping buttons I have no clue what the hell to do to attack and spamming the button does nothing. For some reason there's a focus meter at the top of the screen that does not fill. Blackmail is the name of the quest where you confront the boyfriend.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Goddamn warehouse is impossible to do, even after resetting and remapping buttons I have no clue what the hell to do to attack and spamming the button does nothing. For some reason there's a focus meter at the top of the screen that does not fill. Blackmail is the name of the quest where you confront the boyfriend.
If I remember correctly, that scene is easy to do, as long as you have the attack buttons in mind and change your position, and keep in mind that you should press Shift to run faster.

We155M4n

Jan 19, 2019
If I remember correctly, that scene is easy to do, as long as you have the attack buttons in mind and change your position, and keep in mind that you should press Shift to run faster.
It literally only states that pressing A allows up attack and I can't move up only side to side, if there are attack buttons they aren't known to me since the game never explicitly says to press certain buttons to attack with. The only prompts up to this point have been on screen arrow prompts. Plus I know the shift key allows running but I can't move past the start point.

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
It literally only states that pressing A allows up attack and I can't move up only side to side, if there are attack buttons they aren't known to me since the game never explicitly says to press certain buttons to attack with. The only prompts up to this point have been on screen arrow prompts. Plus I know the shift key allows running but I can't move past the start point.
But that's the trick, to shoot a enemy on the left side just move to the left and shoot, that's all you have to do, just move from side to side y shoot up or down!!!!!

We155M4n

Jan 19, 2019
But that's the trick, to shoot a enemy on the left side just move to the left and shoot, that's all you have to do, just move from side to side y shoot up or down!!!!!
Just tried spamming movement and A button, focus bar is empty and nothing happens to the enemy sprites other than a blue and black explosion as they harm the character. What should happen on screen if it functions correctly?

NPC04

May 12, 2017
this was one of the first games i played. back then most of the games were rpgms.

really good game

We155M4n

Jan 19, 2019
To re-iterate, I still cannot get past the enemies during the warehouse sequence in the blackmail quest line. I have pressed every button, moved the character as much as I can, ran but I still can't get past where it says push A to attack up. Because I see no indication that I am actually harming the enemies, nor can I move past the start point. SO I need to know what should happen when the character's attack actually connects to an enemy, plus what button other than A to attack with. Thank you for your patience, I hope this helps clarify my issue with part 1.

Lion sB4

Feb 10, 2019
F
View attachment 2111

Overview:
A family of five (Son, Older Sister, Younger Sister, Mom and Dad) have just moved to a new town to start a new life. The player stumbles upon an ancient artifact. Accidentally infusing himself with it, and unleashes monsters into a world between worlds. These beings will stop at nothing to destroy the artifact's host to gain entry into the real world. This artifact has uncontrollable powers, but feeds off of sexual energy to survive. The player will need to feed onto his own desires to prevent the artifact from killing it's host and bringing terrible monster's into this world. These powers may provide scenes with invisibility, instantly making people horny, Increase Penis Size, etc. Body-switching? The player will still need to find natural ways to get into his family's pants.

Updated: 08-02-2017
Developer: - -
Censored: No
Platform: Windows
Version: Final
Language: English
Other parts: -
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - - -
Others: UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 16478 View attachment 16479 View attachment 16480 View attachment 16481 View attachment 16482 View attachment 16483 View attachment 16484 [/CENTER
For Android​

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes