Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I just got the game working on android with Joiplay
Note: if you have an old phone it might not run correctly if it doesn't work on your phone then I'm sorry but I can't fix that

What you need to do is download the game above then transfer it to your android phone then click the spoiler tag below for instructions on how to install the game to joiplay

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Arx07

Jan 3, 2021
I just got the game working on android with Joiplay
Note: if you have an old phone it might not run correctly if it doesn't work on your phone then I'm sorry but I can't fix that

What you need to do is download the game above then transfer it to your android phone then click the spoiler tag below for instructions on how to install the game to joiplay

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Would you like to share your save file

Ferdinan

Aug 28, 2018
Well, I stuck in the lab with the minigame of the teletranspotation device. I press "A" letter bat nothing happen, only appear and desappear "¡" simbols.​
Please, could anybody helpme??​

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Scene in mom's bathroom. I'm trying to steal a pendant-ring.
I don’t understand what’s wrong - I press A when the marker is in the green window but the MC does not take the ring ... all five attempts are wasted, and I can’t do anything about it, which infuriates me.
I do not understand what's the matter.

Maybe the high latency of the USB keyboard is to blame? OK, I'll try to repeat the same thing with the PS/2 keyboard.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
how to increase delay time in automatic dialogs? not only is the color palette - blood from the eyes, but also everything is small, it is impossible to read quickly, and the delay time is too short, you do not have enough time to read.
it is easier in renpy - you can rewind the text and re-read it - this does not work in rgss3. half of the dialogues is wasted. *frustration*
I am very sorry that cows do not fly, because I really want to wish the author, for his inattention to non-English-speaking players, something tasteless smelling falled on his head.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
how to increase delay time in automatic dialogs? not only is the color palette - blood from the eyes, but also everything is small, it is impossible to read quickly, and the delay time is too short, you do not have enough time to read.
it is easier in renpy - you can rewind the text and re-read it - this does not work in rgss3. half of the dialogues is wasted. *frustration*
I am very sorry that cows do not fly, because I really want to wish the author, for his inattention to non-English-speaking players, something tasteless smelling falled on his head.
Just don’t press enter or hold the skip button. Then it doesn’t progress automatically.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
the ending of the game is crumpled. as if the author is tired of the game ...
after the end of the game, there is no way to visit grandma.

I hoped that the rejuvenated grandma and MC would come out - they would explain to their mother and aunt that they were the daughters of their son and nephew.

and how well the ending of the game began - the mother explained to the children that her husband was not really a husband, but simply lived together without getting married.
here, the rejuvenated grandmother, in theory, should have come running to visit and stun everyone with the news that the MC is not only the son of the mother, but also the father - they say the artifact is to blame for everything - and the mother could remember the meeting with her son in her youth and confess to the eldest daughter that her brother she is also a father. and the artifact would have tried again to make my mother young.

and the ideal ending of this fairytale would be the unification of two families where both sisters (mother and aunt) became younger (due to the artifact) and would become the same biological age as their children. well, a rejuvenated grandmother would become the mother of a huge family =)

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
the ending of the game is crumpled. as if the author is tired of the game ...
after the end of the game, there is no way to visit grandma.

I hoped that the rejuvenated grandma and MC would come out - they would explain to their mother and aunt that they were the daughters of their son and nephew.

and how well the ending of the game began - the mother explained to the children that her husband was not really a husband, but simply lived together without getting married.
here, the rejuvenated grandmother, in theory, should have come running to visit and stun everyone with the news that the MC is not only the son of the mother, but also the father - they say the artifact is to blame for everything - and the mother could remember the meeting with her son in her youth and confess to the eldest daughter that her brother she is also a father. and the artifact would have tried again to make my mother young.

and the ideal ending of this fairytale would be the unification of two families where both sisters (mother and aunt) became younger (due to the artifact) and would become the same biological age as their children. well, a rejuvenated grandmother would become the mother of a huge family =)
The game was to be continued with "Incest Story" in a different game, which exists - but was abandoned. "IC in Paradise".

skip (i mean <space>) not pressed.
But the game does not automatically progress.

Delambo

Jan 10, 2018
I seem to have a bug, the screen has stopped scrolling. Which means that the puzzle I'm doing now with the pillars of fire in the cave after the goblin dude steals the ring, is impossible. Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Sep 14, 2023
I seem to have a bug, the screen has stopped scrolling. Which means that the puzzle I'm doing now with the pillars of fire in the cave after the goblin dude steals the ring, is impossible. Any thoughts?
Try pressing space and enter, maybe its waiting for user input, if it doesn't work.

Just restart the game and try again... I finished the game yesterday, all 3 parts, didn't have a problem.

If it keeps happening, check if you are fullscreen playing or not... could be a difference...

edit: But then I see this message was written 2months ago... not much activity here of course...

Sep 14, 2023
I don't understand this game is a lot better than FILF, of course it's older, less usable interface, but the story and the fun is much better. But he just seem to have forgotten this game on his websites.

I first thought maybe because of the incest part, but his other games are incest too. Of course not the I made my grandma pregnant of my mother, who I made pregnant of myself and my sisters type, but still....

Reactions: J0K3RXXX

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
I don't understand this game is a lot better than FILF, of course it's older, less usable interface, but the story and the fun is much better. But he just seem to have forgotten this game on his websites.

I first thought maybe because of the incest part, but his other games are incest too. Of course not the I made my grandma pregnant of my mother, who I made pregnant of myself and my sisters type, but still....
A small aside: if I'm not mistaken, the MC is the father of his own mother and his aunt (his mother's twin sister) and probably the father of his older sister, but he is not his own father or that of his little sister. On the other hand, since the MC of this game has fucked the mother of the MC of the previous game (Incest Adventure, IA onwards) during the time travel, it is likely that The Artifact's MC is also the father of that IA MC's older sister (a big sister who gets pregnant at the end of IA by her own brother).

PS: It would be funny if someone created a family tree of the families from the ICCreations games.

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes