Rannug

Apr 23, 2019
Can you guys suggest me games with same sort of fetishes (mom-son, mmf, pregnancy, dirty talking), and with good renders, and better yet, with good animations? If they are among newer Ren'py games (like Milfy City), I've probably already played them already. Chances are, I've missed the RPGM games. So, if you have any of them in mind, plz suggest them to me.
give Lust Epidemic a try (completed), Treasure of Nadia (63%completed) is the sequel and there will be a third game continuation aswell. has incest,fffffffffm,drugs and so on.
then Bones' Tales: The Manor (not completed) but fun, has incest but it does also have bestiality.
these 3 games are lots of fun and Rpgm games, but if u havent played (RestoreHerCareer)a Ren'py Hony select 2 game try that one aswell.

Reactions: Arx07 and Only4You

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
Wait till the arrow is to the left, stand behind the plant at the right side, then dash to the next plant, when the arrows above the head is right-left together, dash towards the key. if you want me to do it, send me your savegame. its very easy
a picture would have been better, because been doing this for 30mins now

Arx07

Jan 3, 2021
S
Minor info :
"TA:p3" is now ready for it's FULL release! Below includes the download. Enjoy. Remember... Start a new game file for Part Three.

V0.2 will be focused on the next step of the main questline (Older Sister and Mom) Will post a sneak peek as soon as I have a worthy photo to show.
Full saves link already dead.
Can you update sir?

weirdkitty

Jun 22, 2021
do these games have a gallery or the ability to replay sex scenes via the character interactions? i can see that these are long games so before starting i used a save to see what it has to offer but everything was already done and i didnt see a way to start a sex scene or anything.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
There is a gallery room, yes. Just enter it from your room, whenever your home is accessible.
You need to have the corresponding scene unlocked though.

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes