Sep 14, 2023
A small aside: if I'm not mistaken, the MC is the father of his own mother and his aunt (his mother's twin sister) and probably the father of his older sister, but he is not his own father or that of his little sister. On the other hand, since the MC of this game has fucked the mother of the MC of the previous game (Incest Adventure, IA onwards) during the time travel, it is likely that The Artifact's MC is also the father of that IA MC's older sister (a big sister who gets pregnant at the end of IA by her own brother).

PS: It would be funny if someone created a family tree of the families from the ICCreations games.
He goes to the water where his mother is swimming, there he makes her pregnant too, so yes he is his own grandfather and his own father, and the father and brother of his sister.

Reactions: J0K3RXXX

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
He goes to the water where his mother is swimming, there he makes her pregnant too, so yes he is his own grandfather and his own father, and the father and brother of his sister.
Very true, but if I remember correctly, MC's older sister is not his twin. Therefore, the scene you just described caused MC to be the biological father of his own sister, not that he was his own father.

Sep 14, 2023
Very true, but if I remember correctly, MC's older sister is not his twin. Therefore, the scene you just described caused MC to be the biological father of his own sister, not that he was his own father.
Ah, yes you are right... Damn... He should have gone back a second time...

Probably the dev forgot about that one... :-D

Reactions: J0K3RXXX

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Ah, yes you are right... Damn... He should have gone back a second time...

Probably the dev forgot about that one... :-D
Taking into account the nature and theories of time travel, that is impossible. The grandfather paradox would be hypothetically possible, but the MC being his own father is impossible.

ICCreations started a crossover with Artifact and Incest Story - but canceled it unfortunately. :(
It is certainly unfortunate, but considering that in all the ICCreations games the same red-haired woman has appeared...
  • the friend of Incest Adventure MC's mom;
  • one of The Artifact MC's flirts in his time travel where he probably impregnated his own mother with his older sister;
  • a co-worker of the FILF MC's mother;
  • and in Altered Destiny I don't remember the role she had.
... I imagine ICCreations will have plans to continue this game or make a new one based on the idea of this one, but including all the MCs and their families from all the ICCreations games.

• Haha
Reactions: SisterFucker3099

bill641

Aug 31, 2023
I tried to play Part 1 & hit problems that made it un-playable. I reported
these on the Part 1 thread: no reply. It seems as if that thread is dead,
the last prev. post was in Dec 2023. So I am re-posting here.

Part 1:

1. slow startup. Much slower than ICC's other game "altered destiny"
2. Game opens in a window that falls off the top & bottom of my screen. I
cant see any way to resize it.
3. When the family arrives at their new house, the other 4 go in & MC stays
out. Then the game freezes apparently for ever & I cant make him do
anything. I conjecture that there might be control buttons off screen. Only
way I could recover control is b y starting the task manager & "end task".

I do not see any error messages.

Then I tried Part 2 & hit similar problems:

1: still slow but a lot less bad.
2: ditto
3: Ditto except it freezes in a different position.

Please any advice? Thank you.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
1. slow startup. Much slower than ICC's other game "altered destiny"
This game afaik uses a different engine. That engine is quite slow.

2. Game opens in a window that falls off the top & bottom of my screen. I
cant see any way to resize it.
Press F4 do de-fullscreen it and then F5 should enlargen it.

3. When the family arrives at their new house, the other 4 go in & MC stays
out. Then the game freezes apparently for ever & I cant make him do
anything. I conjecture that there might be control buttons off screen. Only
way I could recover control is b y starting the task manager & "end task".
When you arrive at the house, you're supposed to go inside and check the upstairs area. There's no reason for the game to freeze there. I played it last week (again) and it worked flawlessly as usual. You could try with resizing the window like described in 1.

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
The serie of the artifact is a classic in times that animated scenes are extremely rare. The story is messed, in a fun way. Give it a chance, even now days most ppl don't play non-animated games.

bill641

Aug 31, 2023
Press F4 do de-fullscreen it and then F5 should enlargen it.

When you arrive at the house, you're supposed to go inside and check the upstairs area. There's no reason for the game to freeze there. I played it last week (again) and it worked flawlessly as usual. You could try with resizing the window like described in 1.
Neither F4 nor F5 has any visible effect. " you're supposed to go inside " but the game does not let me move anywhere.

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes