WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
There is a member who I always see porting games to android but I can't remember his name! You could post a request thread and see if he'll respond! Probably get a faster response that way, especially if they're other members who also port games.
@AJ840 I think it's @the66 - you might try messaging him/her directly.

Best of luck!

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
although i might be maybe the right user, however the game doesn't use the right engine. I can't port rpgmaker vx ace games.

Reactions: Djikstra

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
I won't comment on these 3 games story and gameplay-wise ( :p ) , but they tick all the right boxes as for types of fetishes (mom-son, mmf, pregnancy, dirty talking) I am obsessed about :devilish: (yeah, I read cheesy-ass hentai incest comics too). And also good animations is another key factor. I came here after playing F.I.L.F, where I realized that I liked ICCreation's sense of taboo/fetishes. I never checked them out before because of the RPGM (I simply cannot tolerate its gameplay mechanics) tag. Truth to be told, I didn't even play these games. I just looked through the galleries from the completed saved games :p. And, I can tell you, I was really satisfied ;).

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
Can you guys suggest me games with same sort of fetishes (mom-son, mmf, pregnancy, dirty talking), and with good renders, and better yet, with good animations? If they are among newer Ren'py games (like Milfy City), I've probably already played them already. Chances are, I've missed the RPGM games. So, if you have any of them in mind, plz suggest them to me.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Really enjoyed this one. Hoping they continue Incest in Paradise (even moreso than FILF, which is also a good title, but the plot is not as interesting imho)

presage

Oct 16, 2018
Hello! im stuck in the mini game of the cheerleaders with the 2 keys,i get the first one, then the second one but im stuck there, dont know when and where to go, cuz i get caught every signle time, can some1 help me pls? thanks

duke100

Aug 22, 2018
hi its kinda late but does anyone have a save thats right after the boss in the garage, I cannot beat him for the life of me and would like to skip it

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
It's a great game, with a very original plot (MC's mother is also the MC's daughter; I remember a little, saving the obvious distances, to Terminator series), although I personally believe that there was much more potential to continue it. For example, one could have explored the connection between that demon and MC's father, being able to leave there some partner of the father to continue the demonic attempts to get the artifact and the ring. Or a former partner of Dr. Castor, who would want it for their own ambitions, without any contact with that demon. That way MC's father would connect better with Dr. Castor and their mutual ambition for the artifact.

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
i cant believe how difficult they made chapter 2 and chapter 3
anybody got the last save for chapter 2 and 3

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes