Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
is 1,2 and 3 linked?
Type in artifact in the search bar on the site! Or look at the bottom of site or here

Or i think you meant are they related and yes all the parts are one story!

Reactions: ashish 090

corvinus

Jun 7, 2017
question i have downloadet the cg part, the problem is this, many picture are so with view, how can repair this?

ashish 090

Sep 6, 2018
Type in artifact in the search bar on the site! Or look at the bottom of site or here

Or i think you meant are they related and yes are the parts are one story!
yes that is exactly what i meant....thanks for letting me know

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
I really want other games like this one, i love how are made sex scenes ... i played all of what made iccreations, wich is really sad cuz i never found better ...

mgillman

Jul 26, 2017
Help I am on the final mom quest. I am facing the mom who has a yellow exclamation point over her head. The script reads "final scene coming in VO.4.
Has there been a later version?

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
cant start any of the games?version 1,2,or three.splash screen comes up .clck start,nothing.continue greyed out.shutdown ,click nothing.close game /????????/.help

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Hey friends does anyone able to do android port of this game?
There is a member who I always see porting games to android but I can't remember his name! You could post a request thread and see if he'll respond! Probably get a faster response that way, especially if they're other members who also port games.

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes