Virikas

Donor
Oct 17, 2017
Guys, every time I try to start up one of the 3 Artifact games it will not start. I even tried it in compatibility mode. Any idea how to resolve this issue?

U

User_51567

So i just played The Artifact(all 3 parts).
And i am really conflicted about it...

On one hand.(I'm talking about all 3 parts now)
-I absolutely love the female chars.
-I like the powers very much.
-Like the visits to the past and of course the interactions in them.
-Like the mini-games.
-Like the side-quests.

On the other hand.
-The biggest Negative point for me is.... Why not include the Mother in the Final part of the game...And i am not talking about a threesome with Grandma.... But the mother catching the "husband" electrocuting the son and going all primal in that part... Would have been so much better.... At that point he could have made it that the "husband" K.O'D the mother and the grandmother still saved them.... And when the father and son went to "hell" the mother just saw that happening when she woke up and all the pieces fell together for her to in that moment..
-Previous negative point is the biggest MISS for me, but there are so many more missed things in part 3.... So i'm hoping that some of that is going to be adressed in incest in paradise or maybe a Part 4.
-And that is for me the reason to believe that part 3 was rushed to be able to start with ICIP.

Like the whole trilogy is a whole but i'm getting the same feeling as playing the Mass Effect trilogy....
Awesome journey, but not really an satisfying ending for me.

All of it of course 100% my personal opinion :p .
But ICCreations.... Thank you for these games :) , in the end it was a lot of fun :)

KRISH651988

Jan 15, 2018
but it doesn't provide hints for puzzles. I am stuck in Mom's photo puzzle where the cave dungeon is explored by Player's Dad in the past in the Artifact part two

Reactions: Punto

kd3

Jan 3, 2018
but it doesn't provide hints for puzzles. I am stuck in Mom's photo puzzle where the cave dungeon is explored by Player's Dad in the past in the Artifact part two
It's been a while since i finished the game and don't recall which puzzle you are referring to and I don't recall which puzzle you're referring to. Do you happen to have that save file so I can take a look?

KRISH651988

Jan 15, 2018
i need to ask also one more thing. Is there any cheat mods which can enable multiple sex scenes with the MC's family members in Artifact three? I have completed the game but it's not enabling to re perform sex scenes again

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Daaayum, those puzzles were both difficult and fun! Good twist having the MC bang his grandmother young again! Thanks for a great 4 hours to kill my boredom, and please keep up the good work. I'm off the Incest Paradise next!:eek:penedeyewink:

Khoa Le

Jan 6, 2018
Hey, about the Sleeping Mask, I've just found it in this house :). Hope it'll useful for anyone got stuck in this side-quest

Reactions: rob

DrSeaword

Sep 3, 2017
I've downloaded v1.0 along with the save file, but when I start the game the "Continue" option is grayed out, and I have the save file in \Data subdirectory.

Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Danny Khan

Nov 3, 2017
I've downloaded v1.0 along with the save file, but when I start the game the "Continue" option is grayed out, and I have the save file in \Data subdirectory.

Is there something I'm doing wrong?
Save file of previous versions will not work

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes