Danny Khan

Nov 3, 2017
one of my absolute favorite game creators. not only are the characters sexy and scenes good but the gameplay is great with fun puzzles that aren't hard enough to be annoying but just hard enough to get you engaged and have fun.
The best thing I like is that one does not need to improve his abilities to have sex. You can have fun from the beginning of the game.....

Xection

Dec 14, 2017
Complete all the missions of The Artifact Part Three, but still I need a mission, the box that is on the left of the whole, is the scene with the aunt, how unlocked it? Would someone be so good about passing me the saved file? a355d628cb85ca34d500821bb834f1ea.png

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
I've read through the full post and may have missed this but I'm at the Dad boss and can't get past him. I've killed him by throwing rocks but can't figure out how to damage him in the next part. Any help would be greatly appreciated. TIA

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
A couple of major problems I have with this dev's content.

His animations are really good, but the speeds are off. When a woman is asking to be hard fucked but the animation moves at 1mph then it looks s**t.

And if there is a dev who truly knows how to destroy any erotic flow with stupid mini-games its this dev. It was already driving me crazy but when I reached the rock throwing part I just gave up. Total s**t. Will be avoiding anything else from this dev from now on.

Reactions: Bogan53

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
A couple of major problems I have with this dev's content.

His animations are really good, but the speeds are off. When a woman is asking to be hard fucked but the animation moves at 1mph then it looks s**t.

And if there is a dev who truly knows how to destroy any erotic flow with stupid mini-games its this dev. It was already driving me crazy but when I reached the rock throwing part I just gave up. Total s**t. Will be avoiding anything else from this dev from now on.
I managed to get past the rock throwing. Took me a while but I'm absolutely stuck on the next battle. Have no idea how to kill the big fucker :(

Logan1

Oct 30, 2017
From what I can tell parts 1, 2 and 3 are different games? Meaning if I just start part 3, that doesnt mean I get all 3 parts right? So I would actually have to (well want to) start with part 1 and work my to part 3?

magnussio

Aug 9, 2016
From what I can tell parts 1, 2 and 3 are different games? Meaning if I just start part 3, that doesnt mean I get all 3 parts right? So I would actually have to (well want to) start with part 1 and work my to part 3?
Yes. It is 1 story split into 3 parts.

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
Yes. It is 1 story split into 3 parts.
I would highly recommend starting at the beginning. This is a very addictive game and well worth the data spent in getting all 3 episodes. Plenty of help in all the game threads if you get stuck and still people watching willing to help. Enjoy :)

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
On my PC, the game opens to the title page and freezes. Does anyone know why this happens?

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes