Dasati

May 30, 2017
ah ic so im need to play from part 1 till part 3,ty.
It's all one game, the reason its been split into three parts is to keep the download from getting to big, so part 1 leads directly into part 2 etc.

brunusrex

Aug 5, 2016
I can't go to the next screen in the demonic world when i'm invisible after the garage, anyone had the same problem?

mastercuck

Aug 12, 2016
Man, his games are always so damn disappointing...I mean, goblin-like models aside, he is competent in the game development part, moreso than ICSTOR, but every sex scene feels samey with MC engaging in witty non-banter for no good reason.

Moisan4

Jul 12, 2017
I can't go to the next screen in the demonic world when i'm invisible after the garage, anyone had the same problem?
Yes, right after the dad tackles the PC in the garage, right? I get a red screen, and can't see anything. Tried moving, pushing enter, etc.

Last edited:

j766

May 15, 2017
So the download says this is Version 1.0...but after downloading it, it says it is still just V 0.3. I'm still locked at the same place where it says final scene coming in V 0.4. Am I missing something, or did this release contain nothing?

Edit: Nevermind everyone. Post #315 has the updated version. Main post still only has V 0.3.

Last edited:

aliocha

Aug 5, 2017
/spoiler: im confused about the story, since the main hero impregnated his grandmother then he did it with his mom, so he's his own father and his mother gave birth to him, is that the right order??

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
/spoiler: im confused about the story, since the main hero impregnated his grandmother then he did it with his mom, so he's his own father and his mother gave birth to him, is that the right order??
his mother is actually his daughter ( aunt too ) with his grandmother, now he and the sisters are not his children, because he is the middle son so it doesn't make sense for him to be his own father, His mother didn't get pregnant from him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pumpkin1984
4.40 star(s) 8 Votes