Panther69

Jul 31, 2017
i don´t know how to do the cheerleader quest. I´m in the rival HQ, first floor. The note says display equipment with the proper team spirit to access the second floor. I don´t know what to do. don´t understand

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

The Comedian

Aug 7, 2017
i don´t know how to do the cheerleader quest. I´m in the rival HQ, first floor. The note says display equipment with the proper team spirit to access the second floor. I don´t know what to do. don´t understand
pick green pom pom from down right corner and place it on the pedestal left to the stairs and then pick yellow bugle and place it on the other pedestal

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

awersja

Sep 25, 2017
anyone knows how complete Family Package Service quest. where is the packages??
Are you ever played "Hot & Cold" game ? ;)
You have 3 bars right ? ... 1 bar = 1 package
At the beggining bars color is blue, so packages are far away.
When the bar change color on red, then you are close.

Reactions: white96

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
Well i finished, i'm using windowsXP so for me the game runs so smootly(the animations are uncanny) so i don't know if who are using windows 10 have any problem!!, i wish other artist were using rgs player instead of that FUCKING HOUSE ICON(i don't know the name of the engine).

Bottom line, although the game is too short if you play the 3 in a row then you would feel "more satisfied" but it's good anyway(i'm seriously considered donate money on his patreon), i'm i little dissapoined with the "harpy quest" , i left that quest(1/3 side quest) for the final because was expecting a foursome with all the harpys and got tricked T_T!!!.

But a question i think is what's the meaning of rejuvenate grandma?, there's was no point in doing it, the only part "old"(a little) was the face and it didn't even bother, and how gonna explain the new appareance to the rest of the family(any of them have seen something supernatural in the whole game), i have to wait for the answer for this question!!

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
But a question i think is what's the meaning of rejuvenate grandma?, there's was no point in doing it, the only part "old"(a little) was the face and it didn't even bother, and how gonna explain the new appareance to the rest of the family(any of them have seen something supernatural in the whole game), i have to wait for the answer for this question!!
Yeah, I totally expected the MC to be not only his own grandpa but also father at the same time and there would be a scene where the MC gives the ring back to his mom and telling her to keep it and then...memory flash...ohhh it was YOOOUUU!!! :coldsweat::coldsweat:

white96

Jul 10, 2017
Are you ever played "Hot & Cold" game ? ;)
You have 3 bars right ? ... 1 bar = 1 package
At the beggining bars color is blue, so packages are far away.
When the bar change color on red, then you are close.
yeah i notice that when i again go to location where quest begin it turn on avto

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes