Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Yes. It is 1 story split into 3 parts.
Well I probably answered my own rhetorical question? Why not just keep adding the to the story line from part 1? I'm guessing the creator felt it would be inconvenient to have a 4 gig game to download? Tho I've seen some games with the same type of graphics and animations. which are packed with 70-80 hours of play end in only 2 gigs.

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
hello, I'm blocking at episode 2, when the father leaves from home in the morning and when the mother sucks the son under the table, mother and daughter quarrel . But after I'm not what to do, I look around the city but nothing, help me plzz , sorry for my bad english ;)

Reactions: skazy

skazy

Dec 14, 2017
hello, I'm blocking at episode 2, when the father leaves from home in the morning and when the mother sucks the son under the table, mother and daughter quarrel . But after I'm not what to do, I look around the city but nothing, help me plzz , sorry for my bad english ;)
did you check your quest log? there should be somthing about what to do

Reactions: oulala93

Tom195t

Oct 30, 2017
How to lead aunt with blindfolded to the studio? She stucked in front of her home and I can not lead her.

Reactions: skazy

Tom195t

Oct 30, 2017
i feel you man. that quest sucks :( try to push her from sides
I tried, it does`t work.
I am thinking about use a trash box to stun her and drag into the studio by the hair, like a caveman. But the author of the game (smart ass) makes it impossible. :)

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes