TGFantasy

May 11, 2018
Anyone know how to actually match those colors? i am unable to see how i am supposed to match those 4 colors without brute forcing my way through

Danny Khan

Nov 3, 2017
other game developer like ICCreation
incest games ??
Everyone has their likings, for me following Incest games I liked the most:

Besides The Artifact Series;

1. Corruption-v080
2. Incest Adventure
3. My Legacy-v10
4. Visiting Aunt Sara 10

Reactions: Arx07

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Is there a possiblity to skip those anoying minigames? last time i played that crap was back in the 80's. i made i till the boss, then the game told me, oh u dont have a jacket, a book and the colour mix from the sidequests? U should have done those sidequestst first. why the hell are they calles "sidequests", when its a minor thing for the boss fight? thats why i prefer walkthroughs. anyway, did the SQ and now i#m on the point, where i'm not able to pass this "gargoyle" anymore. is there a way to skip it? it's really getting anoying.....would be gratefull for any support.

Edit: Or want somebody share a save game, just after the 3 (jacket, book, colourmix) Sidequests and the "follow dad in the garage" minigames?
The minigames are not that hard from what i remember!
I can't remember though if this game has a scene that you cum on i think the sister how she sleeps and she confronts you about it?

Reactions: ImmortalSin

mmyin

Aug 30, 2017
I really like the game and story and scenes, but sometimes the puzzles are too damn difficult to solve.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Well it is, if u have an overused keyboard, where the buttons dont work properly, plus, i'm not used to play games with the keyboard, plus I'm left handed. And i have not said, these games are hard, i just mentioned they where annoying. Especially in part 3. But if somebody would have told me, just stand still and always hit the "attack" Button, cause u are faster then this Gargoyle anyway, there would have been no problem. But anyway, it was almost the end of the game. Its all good. Thanks for the answer.
Since you just played it not long ago did this game have a scene like i asked about?

Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
Got through the first two parts of this game, (ran into one roadblock in part 1, but a quick tip got me through)... and I've gone through all the sidequests in part 3 and I'm about to enter the final quest.... and I go inside the garage, and I literally cannot see anything. My monitor brightness is set to max, and I quite literally cannot see anything beyond a black screen. I've spent 20 minutes using the arrow keys and spacebar to no avail. I've used a "pattern" to try and walk any walls, no go. This.... is absolute bullshit. Really? You're going to make us wander in the dark looking for a trigger we cannot see, with no hint as to where we are? Fuck ICCreations. Seriously. You go through all this crap, and then put the end of the series behind something like this? What a POS way to block off the end of a game series.

Aside from my complete contempt for the developer's notions here, anyone who can provide a way through this so I can actually *see* the game end, I'd be very appreciative.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Got through the first two (ran into one roadblock in part 1, but a quick tip got me through)... and I've gone through all the sidequests in part 3 and I'm about to enter the final quest.... and I go inside the garage, and I literally cannot see anything. My monitor brightness is set to max, and I quite literally cannot see anything beyond a black screen. I've spent 20 minutes using the arrow keys and spacebar to no avail. I've used a "pattern" to try and walk any walls, no go. This.... is absolute bullshit. Really? You're going to make us wander in the dark looking for a trigger we cannot see, with no hint as to where we are? Fuck ICCreations. Seriously. You go through all this crap, and then put the end of the series behind something like this? What a POS way to block off the end of a game series.

Aside from my complete contempt for the developer's notions here, anyone who can provide a way through this so I can actually *see* the game end, I'd be very appreciative.
Here is what you need also click that file for advice!
I should replay these games again!

Okay i found this in 1 second
I leave you with advice use the search bar above that is how we all do it.

Reactions: Jeepster

Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
Well, I did try the search bar, and missed that bit. After your response, I looked at that page more carefully, and spotted the image... and then when I restarted artifact part 3, it was not as dark as it was previously; I could actually see a "bit" of where I was, which is what I'm going to presume was intended. I'd chalk this up as a bug; I had saved just before I entered the garage, and took multiple attempts at exiting to title and reloading my save to have any sort of a reference. Upon completely restarting the game, I was able to see... enough to actually navigate the garage.

Really crappy bug there- reduced visibility to utter nil for a crucial segment. Thank you for the pointer, though as much as anything, restarting the game completely would have done the trick. I'm going to guess some bug with a prior scene reducing the game's gamma setting and not resetting it, or not resetting it properly as what I ran into.

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
in the third partie , we begin by stole ring from mother or go to the library? because i cant go to library , can some one help please . thanx

Lenneth1

Dec 3, 2017
I liked the ending but i felt that something was missing. Its like one final step was necessary to give a "definitive" closure to the trilogy. its like 99.5%, thats my impression at least, but i loved every second of it, thanks :)

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes