Nova

Apr 12, 2017
Where is the sunglasses?
They are on the kitchen bench in the bottom red house, they don't show but they're there. Hoodie location requires a ladder now. It's on the roof of the clothing store.

Guys, i am stuck here, how do I get down from here or unlock the door in the room?
You should be able to walk back into the room from the window and walk out the room door, at least that's how i did it! (that's after you collected the 4 picture, knocked on the door and got the scene with the girl)

Last edited:

Greatlama87

Jun 28, 2017
Hello i search a good link for dl The Artifact, one link here is not disponible and the other have a virus detected by my hunter virus.

ps : for the Part 1, i have miss of post on the good forum ><

kkmk

May 16, 2017
You should be able to walk back into the room from the window and walk out the room door, at least that's how i did it! (that's after you collected the 4 picture, knocked on the door and got the scene with the girl)
Thx :)

JackO'LanternX

May 18, 2017
Can any one upload a GOFILE link for these two the uptobox link given above is not working for me.....
"The Artifact : Part Two V1.0b" (Fixed Version)
"Not So Secret, Secret" (Solo IA Scene) Full Release!

Reactions: frasse

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
There's a permission slip at rooftop of top right house. The girl upstair locked the door, how do I get in?

Last edited:

Yagami_18

Jul 13, 2017
It is unfortunate "Not So Secret, Secret" content only for view cg n animation from Incest Adventure lol

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Ok.. So.. wondering how this adds up. Says he is a proud father after screwing his Auntie?
Umm, his mom and his aunt are sisters... Since he is the father of his grandmothers daughters, (HINT HINT) that would make him a proud father since he was the sire of both his mom and aunt..

This isn't rocket science...

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Like the game but it's not as good as part 1 and it's gone on too long now, plus the updates feel shorter. Incest adventure was his best game IMO, now I wouldn't have minded that being 3 parts.
He split this game into three parts due to the file size when compressed. He is not trying to milk but trying to be considerate of those who didn't want to DL A 3-5+ GB file for each update.

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes