ATP

Jun 2, 2017
You should be able to walk back into the room from the window and walk out the room door, at least that's how i did it! (that's after you collected the 4 picture, knocked on the door and got the scene with the girl)
it says the door is locked....
i cant get outside

M3H1

Jun 7, 2017
I am stuck on PAST/ Sunglass Scene. Where do i will find the sunglass.
You are the 4th person to ask this question 14 days. If you mean the sunglasses you need to get one of the pieces of the permission slip, somebody answered this question within the last two weeks.

Have you heard of the expression, "Give someone a fish, and they eat for a day. Teach someone to fish, and they eat for life." ?

In that spirit, scroll back through the previous posts. If you mean the sunglasses you need to get one of the pieces of the permission slip, somebody answered this question within the last two weeks. It's less than 50 posts back. It's pretty fast if you go to a page and search for an unusual word, like "sunglasses." "sunglass" would work too.

eliminated

Jul 9, 2017
the second to last piece of the Permission slip will fly towards the her bed room you need to get a hoodie and a sunglasses and a screw driver screw driver will be found in auto shop the hoodie is on counter at the clothing store and sunglasses is in the red house at the bottom once you have all of them yyou will put them on to get pass the farther bang her out she puts it on to get pass her farther and tat the end of this build till next time
i cant see the sunglasses bro. What red house?i need help bro

eliminated

Jul 9, 2017
You are the 4th person to ask this question 14 days. If you mean the sunglasses you need to get one of the pieces of the permission slip, somebody answered this question within the last two weeks.

Have you heard of the expression, "Give someone a fish, and they eat for a day. Teach someone to fish, and they eat for life." ?

In that spirit, scroll back through the previous posts. If you mean the sunglasses you need to get one of the pieces of the permission slip, somebody answered this question within the last two weeks. It's less than 50 posts back. It's pretty fast if you go to a page and search for an unusual word, like "sunglasses." "sunglass" would work too.
already read it. it says "its in the red house at the bottom" but where specifically?please i need some help

R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

Anyone got the save file just before this update? Just when you are ready for the camp, after you've finished collecting the ticket scraps.

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
i don't see how people are having any sort of problem with any of ICCreations games. they are very straight forward and real fun to play.

Reactions: UncleVT

Nidesh

May 8, 2017
please help!! i am stuck at taking red flowers to pass the river, it says press A but nothing happens.
please reply or
anyone having savegame for Way past the teacher, please upload

Joepieke

Mar 11, 2017
It probably says "Mash "A""
so you should keep hitting it really fast for as long as it's needed.

you'll get there sometime :cool:

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes