Joepieke

Mar 11, 2017
Sorry, my bad, in this case you just need to hit A when the black bar is in the green zone.
If you hit it at the right time you jump to the next stone.
Do that for as many times as there are stones and you'll reach the other side.

sorry for the mix up

Nidesh

May 8, 2017
Sorry, my bad, in this case you just need to hit A when the black bar is in the green zone.
If you hit it at the right time you jump to the next stone.
Do that for as many times as there are stones and you'll reach the other side.

sorry for the mix up
Its commen sense that A is to be hit when bar is in green .. but nothing happens.
If anyone really know what is problem here please reply or post save game after completion of that task.

Joepieke

Mar 11, 2017
Its commen sense that A is to be hit when bar is in green .. but nothing happens.
If anyone really know what is problem here please reply or post save game after completion of that task.
Do you have a Qwerty or Azerty keyboard, because I have an Azerty and had to push Q.
If that doesn't work I'll replay the game to get you the save.

Oschmedly

Sep 9, 2016
Was there anything added between v0.4b and v1.0 besides the end of the game? He took about a month to end that between those two versions? Was disappointed when I played v1.0 to find no new content, so if I missed something please let me know.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
TA: P3 V0.1" Sneak Peek #5
Aug 20 at 4:16am

Hey everyone,
Working on the final scene of the update. As soon as this is finished I will be sending it out for testing -> early release -> full release.

Reactions: crue1 and Dustellar

crue1

Jul 8, 2017
TA: P3 V0.1" Sneak Peek #5
Aug 20 at 4:16am

Hey everyone,
Working on the final scene of the update. As soon as this is finished I will be sending it out for testing -> early release -> full release.
Any other previews?

Nidesh

May 8, 2017
Do you have a Qwerty or Azerty keyboard, because I have an Azerty and had to push Q.
If that doesn't work I'll replay the game to get you the save.
it doesn't work and i gave up on that now.
if you can replay and upload save file, then all is well:FeelsGoodMan:.thanks for replying.

Joepieke

Mar 11, 2017
it doesn't work and i gave up on that now.
if you can replay and upload save file, then all is well:FeelsGoodMan:.thanks for replying.
Here is the requested save, I collected all the flowers, you need to give them to the blonde girl on your left.
extract the save file in your game folder, but you probably knew that:cool:

Reactions: Nidesh

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
These are all the previews, we should be getting the next version here pretty soon since the beta released yesterday.
I can't upload the 1st preview since its a gif. The mom is riding son doggy style

Nidesh

May 8, 2017
Here is the requested save, I collected all the flowers, you need to give them to the blonde girl on your left.
extract the save file in your game folder, but you probably knew that:cool:
:)Thanks a million times joepieke. after all i can continue but another bridge is there asking to mash A.
can you please upload save game after no stone bridge is left.

Last edited:

Joepieke

Mar 11, 2017
:)Thanks a million times joepieke. after all i can continue but another bridge is there asking to mash A.
can you please upload save game after no stone bridge is left.
I didn't play through so I forgot about those.
Added are saves behind every other Minigame after the flower minigame.
16 being the first one, 15 behind the next, and so on
Save 12 is the final one, after you return home, and all the content is completed.
I added that one so you can still watch every scene in your gallery in your bedroom.

Edit: files added

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 7 Votes