osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I just finished part 2 but when I drove away on the field trip I saw the rock inside the trees.
Now I can travel back to the past but I can't get past the guard since I don't have a permission slip anymore.
Is the rock inside the trees next to the school playground another side quest?

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
I just finished part 2 but when I drove away on the field trip I saw the rock inside the trees.
Now I can travel back to the past but I can't get past the guard since I don't have a permission slip anymore.
Is the rock inside the trees next to the school playground another side quest?
It's actually an "extra" piece of the set of the pictures you find around town (the ones marked like 1A). If you already completed the quest, they don't add anything from I could tell. I did the same thing you did, but I save right before the field trip. So after noticing when driving off, I reloaded to go see what the sparkle was.

Reactions: osmcuser132

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
These are all the previews, we should be getting the next version here pretty soon since the beta released yesterday.
I can't upload the 1st preview since its a gif. The mom is riding son doggy style
I Hope to see some more mom only scenes . Hot and no interruptions

mgillman

Jul 26, 2017
It's actually an "extra" piece of the set of the pictures you find around town (the ones marked like 1A). If you already completed the quest, they don't add anything from I could tell. I did the same thing you did, but I save right before the field trip. So after noticing when driving off, I reloaded to go see what the sparkle was.
I have finally completed BJ Betty quest, but can't find entrance to school. I started TA3 but it starts with hero returning to the present. What am I missing? Thanks in advance.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
I have finally completed BJ Betty quest, but can't find entrance to school. I started TA3 but it starts with hero returning to the present. What am I missing? Thanks in advance.
The school map is west of the main town you run around in. One of the roads should take you there. There is a security guard out front of it that will only let you pass if you completed putting the permission slip together. Hopefully that helps you, I don't have the game on my harddrive anymore so I'm just going from my memory.

mgillman

Jul 26, 2017
The school map is west of the main town you run around in. One of the roads should take you there. There is a security guard out front of it that will only let you pass if you completed putting the permission slip together. Hopefully that helps you, I don't have the game on my harddrive anymore so I'm just going from my memory.
Thanks

Kichkandi

Jun 10, 2017
Is anyone else dropping dead during the cave in session at the beginning? The guy says, "it's a cave in, i have to get out of here' and immediate drops dead after. There is a laughing voice and it begins again, only to happen again. What is this? Am i doing things wrong?

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes