Rizki29

May 29, 2017
Where to find the hoodie lol, its already night and i kinda lazy to find it lol sorry

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
That's possibly one of the easiest puzzles in this game: click every button as many times as you need to match its color to the color of the counterpart column on the other side.

If that is what you asked about.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
the game glitches on me, i saved it after the end of part 2 and put that save into the part 3 folder, but when i load it and go upstairs i get a question mark above the moms room, i look in and see a lesbian scene with the mom and older sister, but when i go in again he says that he is back then the mom talks to him and the screen goes black and i can't do anything

Wis Lim

Sep 18, 2017
For anyone still having trouble with the sun glasses. Have you downloaded the latest version? There was a bug in the initial release which cause the sun glasses not to show up where they were supposed to. The newest version fixes that.
Any chance you can tell me "where they were supposed to" actually is? I downloaded the game yesterday, so I assume it is the latest, but cannot find them. It's probably obvious, but I've been through all of the houses more than once and searched the grounds and tops of buildings, but I'm not seeing them.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
if my memory serves, they in the bottom right houses on counter top. If you scroll up someone posted a pic showing exactly where.

Reactions: Wis Lim

Wis Lim

Sep 18, 2017
if my memory serves, they in the bottom right houses on counter top. If you scroll up someone posted a pic showing exactly where.
Well, I have not picked them up, and there are not there. Again, this is the version downloaded from the OP yesterday via Google. Thoughts?

upload_2017-10-11_18-5-43.png upload_2017-10-11_18-7-33.png upload_2017-10-11_18-8-22.png

Edit: Although they weren't visible, going to the counter and hitting spacebar/action worked. I have them now. Thanks for the help!

tulkas

Sep 15, 2017
ladder is in the back of the car, you need to find car key and go back to garage to use it on the trunk of the car
If i don't have the ladder can i go back to the present to get it? It's that the car we are talking about¿

Alaloo

Jun 8, 2017
On top of the clothing store.
And how can I get the ladder? I see the hoodie on top of the Clothstore, i know, that the ladder is in one of the cars, but can't talk with anybody about the car keys. What should I do to receive the car keys?

magnussio

Aug 9, 2016
And how can I get the ladder? I see the hoodie on top of the Clothstore, i know, that the ladder is in one of the cars, but can't talk with anybody about the car keys. What should I do to receive the car keys?
go to the save market

apollo32

Oct 23, 2017

Overview:

A family of five (Son, Older Sister, Younger Sister, Mom and Dad) have just moved to a new town to start a new life. The player stumbles upon an ancient artifact. Accidentally infusing himself with it, and unleashes monsters into a world between worlds. These beings will stop at nothing to destroy the artifact’s host to gain entry into the real world. This artifact has uncontrollable powers, but feeds off of sexual energy to survive. The player will need to feed onto his own desires to prevent the artifact from killing it’s host and bringing terrible monster’s into this world. These powers may provide scenes with invisibility, instantly making people horny, Increase Penis Size, etc. Body-switching? The player will still need to find natural ways to get into his family’s pants.​

Developer:
Censored: No
Platform: PC/Windows
Language: English
Version: 1.0b
Genre: 3DCG, Big Tits, Oral Sex, Handjob, Orgy, Threesome, Hardcore Sex, Incest, Mother-Son, Brother-Sister, Voyeur, Intercourse, Interracial.

Other parts: -

Change-log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download(s):
- - - - -
Extras: -

View attachment 2941 View attachment 2942 View attachment 2943 View attachment 2945 View attachment 2946

Leave a Like
Very nice game, good history and action!

Oct 30, 2017
Hai ... I play The Artifact Part Two

1.How do I take Permission Slips a Piece #3 on the roof. While passing the House door is locked
2.How do I enter the Lake? to get Permission Slips a Piece #4 and Treasure #3

*I've been getting 2 pieces slip Piece and 3 treasure (1,2,4)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 7 Votes