Resker

Sep 13, 2017
Just gotta say that I REALLY appreciated the colorblind option for the puzzles based on color. I am colorblind and probably could have still gotten through some or even all, but it would have really sucked.

mjnnonk

Aug 12, 2017
Hai ... I play The Artifact Part Two

1.How do I take Permission Slips a Piece #3 on the roof. While passing the House door is locked
2.How do I enter the Lake? to get Permission Slips a Piece #4 and Treasure #3

*I've been getting 2 pieces slip Piece and 3 treasure (1,2,4)
How to get number 3
The lake entering her from above

Oct 30, 2017
how to get Permission Slips#3 on the roof i cant get it
You must be enter into the Lake through the top left of the forest. take permisison slip that exist in the Lake.
out of the Lake and went to the house. Enter the room through the doors that were previously locked (Passcode 6957 /check key item IA Photos for pascode ) enjoy the scene. and take permission slip on the roof

Last edited:

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
does anyone know how to get the piece from the black girls house?
Make sure you have the ladder from the car that is in the auto shop. After you have it, there will be a ghost image of the ladder where it can be used to get into the house. After that, prepare to avoid mice and rats while avoiding trash and slaying teddy bears because the girl knock the ladder down.

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
I found a glitch where you freeze after acquiring the yellow flowers which allows the wolf to catch and slay you regardless of how much space you have put between you and the wolf. Reloading previous saves, playing through from the beginning again, and downloading the game again have provided no results.

May 22, 2017
I can not find a hoodie in her mother's youth section. also the betty nin key word is written on the roof of the market, but how do I get there?

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes