Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
hi all i thinks i have bugs
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Basically you need the ladder for a lot of stuff. You can find it in the trunk of the red car in the repair shop. Attention, it's the lower side of the car. After you got that ladder you can see certain spots to place it. One of them is left of the entrance to the clothing store. Press enter in front of the ladder and climb onto the roof to collect the hoodie. Then climb back down, press enter again and take it back. Head to the grocery store with Betty and place the ladder there at the shown spot too. Climb on the roof of the store, go to the right and click on the metal box to find the last line for Betty.

Maniakai

Oct 21, 2017
maybe i have to use it before going on abandonned house no ladder on inventory
i restart the game again XD

i take back invisible ladder xD

x3Stevee

Jul 28, 2017
Where's walkthrough
I have problem with quests in Past
1. Where's hoodie or how i can get it, i can see one black item flashing at the top of the building but idk how to climb on this F building.
2. Second phrase of text?

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Where's walkthrough
I have problem with quests in Past
1. Where's hoodie or how i can get it, i can see one black item flashing at the top of the building but idk how to climb on this F building.
2. Second phrase of text?
Dude, really? I answered the 1st question 2 f'n posts above yours! I don't know if it is laziness or stupidity or maybe both, but you definitely should visit some doctor or so...

Module

Jul 19, 2017
yep, exactly - how do you go down after collecting last piece?

I found a way (POSSIBLY a bug) on how to enter the room:

I cannot go through inside the house, cause the door is locked. BUT - I can go inside the room directly right from a place just above the house (north of it) and going south from there... It's teleporting me then directly into the house inside the girl's room - as if I entered through the window.

STRANGE - at least for me... and it happens to block he gameplay, since I cannot get down from there.
Thanks for advice. But yeah, how to go down? I can't interact with a girl.

The_rock

Dec 1, 2017
Help,

Need the save just after geting mother picture and to travel to the past.
Somebody help me?

zomaera

Dec 1, 2017
the second to last piece of the Permission slip will fly towards the her bed room you need to get a hoodie and a sunglasses and a screw driver screw driver will be found in auto shop the hoodie is on counter at the clothing store and sunglasses is in the red house at the bottom once you have all of them yyou will put them on to get pass the farther bang her out she puts it on to get pass her farther and tat the end of this build till next time
i have a problem that when i go to the clothing store i can't find the hoodie on the counter

Kuroky

Oct 28, 2017
some one please answer me. I got thee permission slips and final slip is on the roof. I got the final slip but I cannot go down from the roof. How can i go down from the roof . Plz help me

Reactions: lthibeault

Max Craving

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Dudes, about this cousins stealth skill trouble. Actually there's no stealth skill, there's just hitman-like stealth gameplay. First you need to climb the roof when right dude watching somewhere else, then drop some shit on the left dude from the roof, then climb back down, crawl behind right dude from left and take him down. Voila! I almost deleted this game, and in last few seconds found this solution))

Blaust

Dec 6, 2017
Ta2Capture.PNG Where does one find the '4 picture' in order to unlock this door and access the 4th piece of the permission slip?

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes