galadh

Nov 21, 2017
How to go down from the roof after peace 4... :/
yep, exactly - how do you go down after collecting last piece?

I found a way (POSSIBLY a bug) on how to enter the room:

I cannot go through inside the house, cause the door is locked. BUT - I can go inside the room directly right from a place just above the house (north of it) and going south from there... It's teleporting me then directly into the house inside the girl's room - as if I entered through the window.

STRANGE - at least for me... and it happens to block he gameplay, since I cannot get down from there.

GuyManBro69

Apr 26, 2017
Anyone know how to last piece of the permission slip on the roof of the house with the chick inside it on the 2nd floor. I read somewhere here that you need 4 pictures but I have no idea what pictures are being referred to.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Anyone know how to last piece of the permission slip on the roof of the house with the chick inside it on the 2nd floor. I read somewhere here that you need 4 pictures but I have no idea what pictures are being referred to.
Gotta get the ladder from the mechanic shop I think.

GuyManBro69

Apr 26, 2017
Oh yeah. I think you have to go in the house or play the next version of the game. Can't remember. It's been awhile.
I saw somewhere that you had to look at a picture called "1A Photo #1" and there's a password, but I don't have it in my inventory nor do I know where to get it.

Reactions: Eriisu

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
Need some help please. I've read through the thread and can't find any reference to this one so here goes.
I've just escaped the lab lockup for the second time using the bobbypin and gone through the door into the room with lots of security doors. Assuming I'm supposed to pick up the USB key on the way out, how the hell do I negotiate my way through the doors with the number of attempts allowed. There just doesn't seem to be enough chances. Checked the inventory re the USB and it says to print out the info back in the lab but the door is now locked. Appreciate any assistance. TIA :)

Charles12319

Aug 21, 2017
Is there any chance any of you guys has a save at the moment you need to gather the pieces of the tore ticket in the past? I got stuck, closed the game and forgot to save hehe

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Need some help please. I've read through the thread and can't find any reference to this one so here goes.
I've just escaped the lab lockup for the second time using the bobbypin and gone through the door into the room with lots of security doors. Assuming I'm supposed to pick up the USB key on the way out, how the hell do I negotiate my way through the doors with the number of attempts allowed. There just doesn't seem to be enough chances. Checked the inventory re the USB and it says to print out the info back in the lab but the door is now locked. Appreciate any assistance. TIA :)
When you activate all consoles and always take the way with the least doors to open, it will sum up exactly to get the USB Stick and exit the location. You can print the pics after you defeat the mech when standing in that hall with the scientist and his daughter. There is a blinking spot (PC) in the upper left corner.

Danny Khan

Nov 3, 2017
how to find ladder
It is inside one of the trucks parked in garage. You need to get its keys first. During Blowjob Betty quest the boys drop the keys for you to pick once you overhear them from the near shelf behind.

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes