pb03

Jun 3, 2017
What new in V.10b??
Did u bother to read any posts? The answer is directly above your question....

Hmm.. if no one reads anything and just posts I wonder how long we can make this thread? Wait terrible idea.... It's already hard as fuck to find information.

Again the answer is no new content, it was finished when it was released as 1.0 , so the only future changes with part 2 will be bug fixes.

CamelRed

May 30, 2017
Did u bother to read any posts? The answer is directly above your question....

Hmm.. if no one reads anything and just posts I wonder how long we can make this thread? Wait terrible idea.... It's already hard as fuck to find information.

Again the answer is no new content, it was finished when it was released as 1.0 , so the only future changes with part 2 will be bug fixes.
I hope no one here get offended but the threads in this Forum are a mess.Hundreds of pages you can't find any information a bout anything.You find yourself spending more time reading page then actually play the games.until you get completely lost in the pages.

any changelogs?

or just bugfix?
Why this little piece of information NOT in the first page?Nobody will ask unnecessary question ever again.
Anyway,Tnx for your comment.

Zorcah

Aug 9, 2017
i may just be a complete idiot but i'm stuck in the past after looking at the photo. I've completed all of the quests i can however i cannot find the sunglasses. can someone please help me?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Always remember: Search tool --> Search this forum only

Nidesh

May 8, 2017
i am stuck at taking red flowers to pass the river, it says press A but nothing happens.
please reply or
anyone having savegame for Way past the teacher, please upload

Dasati

May 30, 2017
For anyone still having trouble with the sun glasses. Have you downloaded the latest version? There was a bug in the initial release which cause the sun glasses not to show up where they were supposed to. The newest version fixes that.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
Unlike most mini games, in this one you can run.
i did the tres the puzzles the fir the colors and got powered up,what i cant get past is the demon .cant seem to move anywhere.whats the red arrow for?im really stuck there.what keys i should use?how i get
past this part so i can get out of there?thank you

magnussio

Aug 9, 2016
i did the tres the puzzles the fir the colors and got powered up,what i cant get past is the demon .cant seem to move anywhere.whats the red arrow for?im really stuck there.what keys i should use?how i get
past this part so i can get out of there?thank you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
not sure what u mean.its me versus demon and red arrow i dont seem to be able to do anything with.my arrow keys not working on it like in incest adventure.the flames everywhere part i beat.im in the pentagram fighting demon,but now have to start over lol couldnt save that point.got bored trying to figure i out

magnussio

Aug 9, 2016
not sure what u mean.its me versus demon and red arrow i dont seem to be able to do anything with.my arrow keys not working on it like in incest adventure.the flames everywhere part i beat.im in the pentagram fighting demon,but now have to start over lol couldnt save that point.got bored trying to figure i out

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
betty :( i finished arti 2 and never got betty.where and how did i miss her please?only got 2 sentences finished the rest of game but her .thanks for any help

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes