Deleted member #270782

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
That was a known bug. You're not supposed to be able to go behind the house. I fixed it with my upload on my site (iccreations.net). Though you won't be able to move out of it. If anything, private message me your save and I'll move your character for you.

Reactions: Raven Hex and N7

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
That was a known bug. You're not supposed to be able to go behind the house. I fixed it with my upload on my site (iccreations.net). Though you won't be able to move out of it. If anything, private message me your save and I'll move your character for you.
Thank you so much!

elessar13

May 27, 2018
I have same problem here. can you help me ?

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
I forgot to write down the numbers to the passcode for the treasure hunt pictures. Is there a place I can review the photos or, as a last resort, could some just tell me?

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
There are two quests I can't complete. Getting the last hint for BJ Betty and using the thumbdrive. The last picture of BJ Betty is on the school grounds but since I chose to get on the bus, I can't seem to get back on the school grounds to retrieve it. The USB stick has to be used at Castor but I can't get back in because of the mad scientist's daughter. Any advice?
P.S. I really the game and the puzzles...

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
There are two quests I can't complete. Getting the last hint for BJ Betty and using the thumbdrive. The last picture of BJ Betty is on the school grounds but since I chose to get on the bus, I can't seem to get back on the school grounds to retrieve it. The USB stick has to be used at Castor but I can't get back in because of the mad scientist's daughter. Any advice?
P.S. I really the game and the puzzles...
The *pictures* of BJ Betty are in the abandoned house - ground floor. What you missed on the school grounds is just a bonus IA pic (without number, so just an extra).

If you're looking for the last line for the BJ Betty poem you'll find it on the AC casing on the shop's roof (go up using the ladder).

As for the USB drive - can't help you there, I printed the pics when I left the Castor building the first time around (computer's on the top left w/ a blinking white star).

HTH

Reactions: BiggusDikkus

earthdrake

Oct 21, 2017
So possibly a bug. In the fight agains the warlock (past time after following Mom&Dad inside the cave) i placed all the sprites in the proper places, activated the circle and then died withouth reaching the teleport.
After that the next time i placed the sprites in order the teleport wouldn't activate, had to restart the game.

Sep 16, 2017
I
the second to last piece of the Permission slip will fly towards the her bed room you need to get a hoodie and a sunglasses and a screw driver screw driver will be found in auto shop the hoodie is on counter at the clothing store and sunglasses is in the red house at the bottom once you have all of them yyou will put them on to get pass the farther bang her out she puts it on to get pass her farther and tat the end of this build till next time
no hoodie on the counter.

Jun 17, 2018
Hai ... I play The Artifact Part Two

1.How do I take Permission Slips a Piece #3 on the roof. While passing the House door is locked
2.How do I enter the Lake? to get Permission Slips a Piece #4 and Treasure #3

*I've been getting 2 pieces slip Piece and 3 treasure (1,2,4)
How did you manage this one?

Oct 30, 2017
How did you manage this one?
I finished the game long time ago, i dont remember haha...

You must be enter into the Lake through the top left of the forest. take permisison slip that exist in the Lake.
out of the Lake and went to the house. Enter the room through the doors that were previously locked (Passcode 6957 /check key item IA Photos for pascode ) enjoy the scene. and take permission slip on the roof

Riley Nig

Dec 11, 2017
So i got the ladder, but the black girl took it, so how am i supposed to climb the other buildings to get the 3rd verse and hoodies...

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes