WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
So i got the ladder, but the black girl took it, so how am i supposed to climb the other buildings to get the 3rd verse and hoodies...
Go back to the delapidated house. The ladder will be behind the house below the balcony.

Tarock

Feb 21, 2018
Is The Extra:
If yes how to do it course extra files mayby not correct mamed and there ara 2 mp4 files in it

• Sad
Reactions: martinus-de-zuza

tarzan123

Jul 2, 2018
Hi everyone I've got a slightly different problem than well almost everyone else in this thread. I know exactly where the sunglasses/hoodie/screwdriver are they even blink for me. But I can't take them at all. Anyone got any idea why? I've got all the other permission slips finished blowjob betty but this one is out of my reach. Thanks for the help in advance.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Hi everyone I've got a slightly different problem than well almost everyone else in this thread. I know exactly where the sunglasses/hoodie/screwdriver are they even blink for me. But I can't take them at all. Anyone got any idea why? I've got all the other permission slips finished blowjob betty but this one is out of my reach. Thanks for the help in advance.
What happens when you try to pick them up?

tarzan123

Jul 2, 2018
What happens when you try to pick them up?
Absolutely nothing the game won't react to the action button at all. I can pick other items like permission slips and interract with doors/ladder but I just can't pick any one of those 3 items. Thanks for trying to help!

Deleted member #270782

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Absolutely nothing the game won't react to the action button at all. I can pick other items like permission slips and interract with doors/ladder but I just can't pick any one of those 3 items. Thanks for trying to help!
I see your problem. The MC needs a reason to collect these items first. Near the Bottom-Right of the map there is a slip on the ground, interact with it and then speak to the Redhead. That'll then let you collect the items needed as she mentions them.

Reactions: a-lex and tarzan123

tarzan123

Jul 2, 2018
I see your problem. The MC needs a reason to collect these items first. Near the Bottom-Right of the map there is a slip on the ground, interact with it and then speak to the Redhead. That'll then let you collect the items needed as she mentions them.
Thank you so much I thought that I missed a trigger somewhere and seems like it was this one!

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
the game is screwed up for me. i can't read the 3rd verse for BJ bettry, and i can't pick up the hoodie or whatever it is on the roof of the clothing store. i can see it there flashing,m but can't touch it. WTF!

am i doing something wrong? can anyone share a save sometime after this quest?
thanks

EDI: NVM, i found a save on another website. it's working now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the game is screwed up for me. i can't read the 3rd verse for BJ bettry, and i can't pick up the hoodie or whatever it is on the roof of the clothing store. i can see it there flashing,m but can't touch it. WTF!

am i doing something wrong? can anyone share a save sometime after this quest?
thanks

EDI: NVM, i found a save on another website. it's working now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanx a lot , can some one show where is the ladder plz?

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
Can any one upload a GOFILE link for these two the uptobox link given above is not working for me.....
"The Artifact : Part Two V1.0b" (Fixed Version)
"Not So Secret, Secret" (Solo IA Scene) Full Release!
can you show me please where is the ladder ? thanx a lot

D

Deleted member 485217

I am stuck after your cousin caught you with your aunt and male cousin, what should i do after?

darkrain1993

Jul 20, 2018

Plz . i need help . i don't know how to down o_Oo_O .
You don't need to go down, press the 'UP arrow' key, go back inside the house and get down from there.

thanx a lot , can some one show where is the ladder plz?
if you got the second verse of 'blowjob betty', you would have picked up car keys. Go to the car repair shop, open the trunk of the red one. You will find the ladders there.

I am stuck after your cousin caught you with your aunt and male cousin, what should i do after?
Go to Aunt's room, there is a mobile on her bed. Interact with it.

cumtoo

Jun 24, 2017
how to smash a.......not working..

darkrain1993

Jul 20, 2018
There is a letter on the left open land of your mother's house with a exclamation mark on it. Pick it, it will start a quest of finding 4 photos, get them and go back to the house.

darkrain1993

Jul 20, 2018
open menu -> items -> key items -> select the photo set with the same name as the quest, there are numers written on each of them, that is the code.

a-lex

Nov 12, 2017
you are the men thank you brother!

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes