Omar2652

Aug 8, 2018
the second to last piece of the Permission slip will fly towards the her bed room you need to get a hoodie and a sunglasses and a screw driver screw driver will be found in auto shop the hoodie is on counter at the clothing store and sunglasses is in the red house at the bottom once you have all of them yyou will put them on to get pass the farther bang her out she puts it on to get pass her farther and tat the end of this build till next time
cant pick up the hoodie. I can see it there , but cant pick it up. what do i do?

Gabriel0316

Sep 13, 2018
Puzzle.jpg

Any one can give a hint/solution how to solve this thing ? .... hint from the game is very vague ( pattern from one is the solution for the other ) :oops::rolleyes::mad:

z001king

Dec 2, 2018
Guys i am having problem with part 2 how to get in the room of the girl to get to the roof to get last permission slip.please help

Gabriel0316

Sep 13, 2018
Somehow watching the picture above I've figured it out, you have to match the colors like this

First the right side, from the bottom left to right:
Pilar 1 ( the blue ), Pliar 2 (yellow ), Pillar 3 (green) - press button on each pillar untill it matches the color from the coresponding one from the left room ... Pillar 1 button goes green, Pillar 2 button red, Pillar 3 button yellow.
Same for other pillars then move to the left room and do same.
Picture attached with the colors on each button :) Enjoy :

Puzzle2.jpg

z001king

Dec 2, 2018
guys for permission slip on the roof of the house how to talk to girl,so she can send me on the ia quest

bleach4613

Mar 22, 2018
what am i supposed to do for the family feud quest? Both the mom and cousin want to be alone and i already went home and came back

BadJohnny555

Feb 7, 2018
Guys I can't run the game.
I downloaded from gofile and started it but right after I chose New Game it gave an error:
script 'fenixfyrex's plane fix' line 36: rgsserror occurred
failed to create bitmap

Any ideas? I'm on Windows 10 64 bit btw.
Thanks
How did you do it I was starting the game incest adventure and it showed the same error??
Can you tell me how to fix this error please!!

ppoooors

Aug 7, 2016
How did you do it I was starting the game incest adventure and it showed the same error??
Can you tell me how to fix this error please!!
Hey man sorry I can't remember how I did it... But I don't think I did anything crazy, maybe just restarted my pc or something like that.
Try googling the error.

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes