WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I was about to answer when I realized the last six posts were from you asking all kinds of questions that have been answered umpteen times on this thread already.

So here's my advice:
Use the 'Search' function at the top right of this page, enter the thing you're searching for and click on 'Search this thread only'.

Then you can help yourself.

Have fun!

darkrain1993

Jul 20, 2018
How to pick man I can't go there
There is an opening to enter the forest, the path is not straightforward. You have to click on mutiple directions becausd the path is not visible (hidden behind the trees), you can only go through try and error method there is no other way.

aegonRaj

Sep 24, 2018
Any walkthrough i am stuck in the mom's past episode
and need to find those shitty tickets scattered all over the place

boxerx

Sep 15, 2018
can anyone provide savegame to past school?
i have all 4 permission slip peices but guard still say to get signed permission slip

boxerx

Sep 15, 2018
It looks like (unless I missed something) you'll need to wait for the next update for that (i.e. going to school for the field trip isn't added yet), but in the meantime, you should find all four pieces of the permission slip and will then need to buy some tape to put it back together.

So we wait again for the next update...
where to find tape?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
where to find tape?
It's been too long since I played this (and made that post). I can't remember where I found the tape. I tried opening up the game to see if I had any saves I could fall back on, but I migrated to a new computer since playing this, so no saves.

I did see someone mentioning that this game didn't need a walkthrough (checked this thread for tape and walkthrough, as I'm sure you did as well), but I disagree. Things aren't always obvious, especially in RPG Maker games...

I remember something about a dumpster and climbing to the roof of a couple of buildings, plus there's the auto repair place that has a few drawers, and the convenience store, but nothing about those locations screams 'tape' to me.

Anyways, sorry I'm not of much help! Hopefully someone else sees this thread and jumps in with a suggestion!

boxerx

Sep 15, 2018
It's been too long since I played this (and made that post). I can't remember where I found the tape. I tried opening up the game to see if I had any saves I could fall back on, but I migrated to a new computer since playing this, so no saves.

I did see someone mentioning that this game didn't need a walkthrough (checked this thread for tape and walkthrough, as I'm sure you did as well), but I disagree. Things aren't always obvious, especially in RPG Maker games...

I remember something about a dumpster and climbing to the roof of a couple of buildings, plus there's the auto repair place that has a few drawers, and the convenience store, but nothing about those locations screams 'tape' to me.

Anyways, sorry I'm not of much help! Hopefully someone else sees this thread and jumps in with a suggestion!
i got it ty anyway

Reactions: OhWee

Aragon54

Jul 9, 2018
Ok so i've got a question about a quest. When i get transported in the past at the field trip. i've done all the quests from that town except one: the one with the treasure hunt. I think that specific quest is bugged because the lasst photo with the flamingos(there is no house for that; i mean there is only one but it is not coresponding with the picture so i can't get the last picture). Does anyone know what to do?

Sion90

Nov 3, 2018
Just play Artifact part two. I follow my father in a cave, there are 2 rooms where columns of different color stand. I can not find the solution, please help: /
Thank you in advance

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes