tmg9000

Jan 24, 2019
how do you get past the slicing trees to gather all 4 essences inuts??? plzz help
game the artifact part 2

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
You walk around them/avoid them.
That's it...Rather obvious also.

I played this trilogy multiple times and never had any problems at all with avoiding them to gather all the essences.

echnhua

Mar 12, 2019
You need first to solve IA quest , collect those 4 pics.. Go back to inside house to the girl door, knock she will ask you the password from pics. Give pass , and she open door.. give you a reward. After that u can go outside window , take piece of paper and get back the room , get out of house from inside .

PS; dont go behind house on top left corner, is a game bug . You ended in girl room , you take paper from roof but you remain stuck in room with girl !!
how can i collect those 4 pics.. one pics in roof of house

Rb.Elliot

May 16, 2018
Treasure #2 seems not working, cant get that image, how am gonna get it.

1.PNG 2.PNG

Also, it's locked. how can i unlock it?
1553840621990.png

can anyone please tell me ?! or are all of them are bugged !! :(:(:unsure:

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Thoroughly enjoyed this one. Its always a good sign in a trilogy when the middle is a high point (Yes, Empire Strikes Back ftw). I also gotta say I'm loving the time travel additions thus far.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 11, 2019
You walk around them/avoid them.
That's it...Rather obvious also.

I played this trilogy multiple times and never had any problems at all with avoiding them to gather all the essences.
they keep boxing me in .-. space bar also doesn't make the character go any faster .-.

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
Anyone know how to pass this puzzle or have a save file after having passed it, I would greatly appreciate it

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
It's a great game, with an original plot (MC's mother is also the MC's daughter; I remember a little, saving the obvious distances, to Terminator)

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes