GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Because by definition a niece is not considered family in terms of business relevance. Only immediate family like wife and children.
lol, my mom has 5 siblings who all have multiple kids...can you imagine how much information I'd have to provide if businesses wanted extended family information? :ROFLMAO:

tm9087811

Feb 11, 2022
Unofficial Android Port of :

The Assistant [Ch. 1.9] + JokerLeader WT Mod + Parmenides IC Patch

MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

here you can request there, and below my message, there's a link to my discord
I ran into an issue with the latest version, at the second (or third i am not sure) photo shoot with Olivia, an error occurs at the dialogue choice where she asks "are coming tomorrow". When moving to the dialogue choice, the game throws and error "NameError: Name 'JGR9' is not defined", ignoring this error causes to the main character to decline to come.

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
If I read the code right, just hit ignore, open console (Unren option 3) and type
'aceptar_propuesta_olivia = True'

The variable was only one I saw change once i hit ignore, switched from True to False
How am I suppose to open the console? The usual shift+o command doesn't work.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
If YOU make a proposal and I reject it... that makes it YOUR loss, not mine. People have done the whole "it's your loss" thing in real life and it's always an arrogant and silly thing to say in response to being turned down.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If YOU make a proposal and I reject it... that makes it YOUR loss, not mine. People have done the whole "it's your loss" thing in real life and it's always an arrogant and silly thing to say in response to being turned down.
what are you talking about?

Kuk1997

Jun 6, 2017
How to get blowjob from Pamela? Tried multiple different routes, checked the game images and videos, but no luck, only saw some pictures of the scene on the forums

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Fucking loved this update. One of the hottest netori scenes on this forum. Her kissing her husband after doing ass to mouth on us(mc) was Fucking beautiful.

Thank you and I cannot wait for more. <3

Reactions: hatefuldisplay

pat_9502

May 13, 2020
I ran into an issue with the latest version, at the second (or third i am not sure) photo shoot with Olivia, an error occurs at the dialogue choice where she asks "are coming tomorrow". When moving to the dialogue choice, the game throws and error "NameError: Name 'JGR9' is not defined", ignoring this error causes to the main character to decline to come.
I rolled back, saved the game then quit. Opened the dia08_02.rpy in notepad went to line 1527 deleted the [JGR9] saved and close. restarted the game and loaded where I left off and it worked. (I think it was suppose to turn the YES to green)

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Several characters in the game responding with "oh well, your loss" when they proposition you and you turn them down. Just a pet peeve of mine.
It's a difference in perceived value, between how you value them and they value themselves. From your perspective you've lost nothing because you see no value. From their perspective you've failed to understand the value you've turned down to your loss.

Whether or not you're actually losing an opportunity is entirely dependent on how accurate your assessment is of what you value and what they can provide. The only way to know with absolute certainty it to try it out.

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes