the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Assistant v1.10.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: Ruffuss and Dang6

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
This game is great so far. I wasn't sold on it initially, but I'm glad I stuck around. Susan and Elaine are amazing characters and really make this game in my opinion. Not that the other ladies don't hold their own; it's just difficult to top them in my opinion.

I will say my opinion might change if some of the lesser used LIs step up to the plate. There have been quite a few with quick introductions who haven't popped back into the story yet.

I'm definitely looking forward to the next update.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Great Update You can either fuck IRIS in toilet or take somewhere special to Impregnate her :love: (y)
Last Bela Sex is Good to (y)
:cool:(y) Cant wait for Dev to Add this two teen girls in Mc's Fuck Menu :PogChamp:(y) (Taking their Virginity will be so good :lepew:(y))

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
Damn this dev works fast, seems like it was only a short while ago when i played this last. That was at v1.6 and we're already up to v1.10, still gonna wait a bit longer tho, wanna have a good amount of content before i dive back in again

bcool

Donor
Sep 29, 2018
It would be nice to get a compressed version of this update ..... Anyone ? :)

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes