The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
I love how frequent the updates for the Assistant are, and how they just get down to dirty business. Good stuff!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Your compressed version is really messed up full of bugs
what exactly are bugs you are talking about?
in my playthrough there is only one bug related to "igor_side.png" not showing up in the last few screens of the latest episode (yet that could be easily fixed, or just ignored), apart from that everything works as it should.
Compressed version plzz
havent you seen that from just a few posts above?

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
Feb 17, 2022
Just about to start the game and curious if it's more worthwhile to play the bad guy or good guy as far as content? Or is there a more middle of the road path to maximize content?

I have the WT mod but it just shows points and not whether one choice or the other locks you out of certain scenes now or in the future. I don't do multiple playthroughs usually but is it required to see most of the content?

Thanks in advance for any info!

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Incest patch updated to ch 1.10 (alone)+ incest patch and JokerLeader WT mod. Instructions:

- Unrar the file
- Copy the "game" folder and paste it in The Assistant main folder (not in the "game" subfolder). Replace files when prompted
The patch doesn't work with the newest compressed version as the compressed version has replaced the side image png files with webp files so it throws a bunch of side image not found errors.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Just about to start the game and curious if it's more worthwhile to play the bad guy or good guy as far as content? Or is there a more middle of the road path to maximize content?

I have the WT mod but it just shows points and not whether one choice or the other locks you out of certain scenes now or in the future. I don't do multiple playthroughs usually but is it required to see most of the content?

Thanks in advance for any info!
It's about a 50/50 split: The bad paths may escalate slightly faster but the amount of content is roughly equal, is my impression. You can mix and match good and bad paths for individual characters if you like but there is no particular benefit to it as far as maximising content goes.

There may be a few exceptions, though. There was a character introduced last update that requires you to make a 'good' choice to start building a relationship. The nun character's arc moves rather faster on her bad 'corruption' path than the good, for perhaps obvious reasons (romancing a nun into bed in a gentlemanly fashion is going to take time).

I never do multiple playthroughs either; it means missing out on a lot of scenes in this game, but the result hangs together fairly well.

Feb 17, 2022
It's about a 50/50 split: The bad paths may escalate slightly faster but the amount of content is roughly equal, is my impression. You can mix and match good and bad paths for individual characters if you like but there is no particular benefit to it as far as maximising content goes.

There may be a few exceptions, though. There was a character introduced last update that requires you to make a 'good' choice to start building a relationship. The nun character's arc moves rather faster on her bad 'corruption' path than the good, for perhaps obvious reasons (romancing a nun into bed in a gentlemanly fashion is going to take time).

I never do multiple playthroughs either; it means missing out on a lot of scenes in this game, but the result hangs together fairly well.
Ok well I'll just add this to the give it a playthrough when its completed list then.

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
what exactly are bugs you are talking about?
in my playthrough there is only one bug related to "igor_side.png" not showing up in the last few screens of the latest episode (yet that could be easily fixed, or just ignored), apart from that everything works as it should.
Here is the last one
I can't also open the gallery or the stats using the walkthrough mod if that matter

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
Well, is the incest patch working fine? I can't wait to play the new update.
Maybe there isn't a sex scene with Olivia [oh mommy!!!] yet, but anyway, the changelog seems so primising for a weekend like this, hehe!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Here is the last one
I can't also open the gallery or the stats using the walkthrough mod if that matter
so you are playing it from the start, as that is from the day 1/update1.
regardless try and put the attached file into game/images/dia01/noche_grace/

not using mod, yet unless it is universal (and even then), it could be related to (not updated yet) mod scripts.
or the dev has changed images format (from png/jpeg to webp) at few instances, causing some troubles.
either way, not sure if thats limited to compressed version only:unsure:

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Did a quick pass through the incest patch and found all the png side image references and replaced them with webp. Drop these files into your game folder and replace the ones from the patch. This needs the patch linked in the OP and is NOT including the walkthrough version.

Not going to work completely as sasha_side.webp is not in the Backhole compressed download.

Final edit: New game files and the two side images that need to go into the images\side_images folder

Last edited:
Reactions: "CJ"

salkrim

Jul 8, 2021
either way, not sure if thats limited to compressed version only:unsure:
It seems so. I had the same problems with the compressed one (with the incest and wt mod).

The uncompressed one works perfectly fine with the mods.

altmas66

May 4, 2020
mega do not let me download all the game an the other 2 cliens are to sllow...i wnat to play please dev can you put abother? thank you

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Did a quick pass through the incest patch and found all the png side image references and replaced them with webm. Drop these files into your game folder and replace the ones from the patch. This needs the patch linked in the OP and is NOT including the walkthrough version.

Not going to work completely as sasha_side.webm is not in the Backhole compressed download.
I could be wrong but shouldn't it be webp instead of webm?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I could be wrong but shouldn't it be webp instead of webm?
Yes, and it has been corrected. Was going fast and took the Notepad++ suggestion. my bad. But the two new characters didn't have side images in the folder so I grabbed the full download to make them. So much on saving downloads by using the compressed version.

Reactions: "CJ"
4.20 star(s) 73 Votes